• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another assault on beef (cows)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Its amazing, only time the farmer is even mentioned is to bash Trump. Until the " trade war" the media didn't give a damn if we starved, died, or hopefully didn't vote. Then the tariff deal pops up and we are such pore victims, about to lose our lively hood. Not so deep down, they would be tickled if we did. Can you imagine what things would look like if farming and cattle ceased? Not to mention their empty belly growling.
I don't like the tariff fight but it's been long over due and we need to be on top when its over, I don't give a flip if all china lose their pigs and never eat another burger, we need to show them we won't back down.

cowman52 said:
Its amazing, only time the farmer is even mentioned is to bash Trump. Until the " trade war" the media didn't give a damn if we starved, died, or hopefully didn't vote. Then the tariff deal pops up and we are such pore victims, about to lose our lively hood. Not so deep down, they would be tickled if we did. Can you imagine what things would look like if farming and cattle ceased? Not to mention their empty belly growling.
I don't like the tariff fight but it's been long over due and we need to be on top when its over, I don't give a flip if all china lose their pigs and never eat another burger, we need to show them we won't back down.

I could not agree more!!! With all the anti-Trump media it's a wonder Trump can get anything done. So many countries are waiting it out to see if he is re-elected or we get another American destroyer like Obama.

Yeah, where were we all this time, as far as the news media?
We can't even get a news blip about a devastaing blizzard or flood.
People still think chocolate milk comes from brown cows, and I'm serious.
What are these kids being taught? Not the basics, that's for sure.

Latest posts