• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another bad day for a little girls daddy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redrobin

Reaction score
I'm happy for them but not so much for me. It's the second one I've gave away. 3 more to go.

Last edited:
Here

Attachments

• B20B693E-6BAC-4507-9C41-E27B40AA7416.jpeg
    B20B693E-6BAC-4507-9C41-E27B40AA7416.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
Little girl don't stay little forever. I walked my last one down the isle in August. She was well past being a little girl but it still tugged the heart strings.

As the father of a soon to be 19 year old daughter, I imagine what your experiencing. The rancher in me couldn't help but notice your green grass 😁

You're gonna have so many grandbabies born close together you won't be able to remember the names and you'll have to eartag them to be able to keep up with them.

"Hey, number 9, take number 12 and number 23 and go help your granny make me a sammich."

You're gonna have so many grandbabies born close together you won't be able to remember the names and you'll have to eartag them to be able to keep up with them.

"Hey, number 9, take number 12 and number 23 and go help your granny make me a sammich."
I hope you're right and I hope they're all girls.

one of these is not like the others
My wife and daughter look young. I dont
My wife and daughter are smiling. I'm not
Hair, not me
Hat line for me
Pretty, I'm kind of pretty. I can see that.
Tears in my eyes. Probably smoke

Attachments

• CCC63EB1-BAF8-4F3E-B28D-33E78CD3FA91.jpeg
    CCC63EB1-BAF8-4F3E-B28D-33E78CD3FA91.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 57
Thanks
We certainly are blessed. I could write a long book about how God has been good to me. My wife has always been very beautiful. She is the prettiest woman in Arkansas. That doesn't matter much if you're married to them though. She's also a great cook, keeps a clean shack and is real easy to live with. She's the best person I know. She's the mother of my 5 daughters. We will be married 35 years this June. She's a lucky lady.

I know those Arkansas hillbilly women marry early, but you're a real sicko perv - she must have been about five years old if you've really been married 35 years because she doesn't look a day over 40. I hope you let those two take a pic without you in it so she'll have a picture she can post on the hillbilly woman forums that doesn't embarrass her.

When a rancher's daughter gets married the rancher loses a top-notch ranchhand. This is why ranch fathers get so teary-eyed at daughters' weddings.
My girls are good workers. We buy , wean, vac and grow a few steers snd hfrs every year and I'll miss their help. This last one to marry is a good calf doctor.
Texan I've known you almost 20 years I guess. I always thought you might marry to give a good cover for your tendencies.

Latest posts