• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another Birthday

Help Support Ranchers.net:

greg

Reaction score
Life gets busy-so just in case-I know she will find it here.Mrs. Greg will be having another 35th bithday on March 2nd. HAPPY BIRTHDAY,HEIFER.(Still tryin to find that cake recipe??) Greg

Happy b day Mrs. G! Hope it's a happy one. Whats a good ol' girl like you doin' with that cranky ol' husband you got, anyways? Just teasin', he must be a good man if you didn't have to remind him it was gonna b yur Bday!
And an Atta'boy to Greg for posting this notice! :lol:

In case I don't get to it tomorrow, I'll add my happy birthday wishes, too. Hope it's a good one!

greg said:
Life gets busy-so just in case-I know she will find it here.Mrs. Greg will be having another 35th bithday on March 2nd. HAPPY BIRTHDAY,HEIFER.(Still tryin to find that cake recipe??) Greg

Another 35th??? :shock: :shock: I've been 30 for 19 years!!!

Happy Happy Birthday, Mrs. Greg and have a great day tomorrow. You guys do something special, huh? 8) 8)

Happy birthday one day early (but, not a dollar short) :wink: :wink:
I vaguely remember 35..hmmmmm....yes, I remember now!!! way back when.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope it is a good one and the hubby hurries up and finds that cake recipe!!! :D :D
Yes, we march girls are indeed a pretty good breed!! 8)

Well Gregs a funny boy :? Tommorow I will be 47,not a hiefer anymore, but NOT an old cow either!!!Yes it was nice he remembered for first 10 years we were married he argued with me my Bday was on the 4th of March...like I wouldn't know :? As for the cake reciept I noticed a Mc Cain cake in fridge,Lol,hes quite the cook.Oh and chocolate HIS favorite :lol:

Mrs.Greg said:
Well Gregs a funny boy :? Tommorow I will be 47,not a hiefer anymore, but NOT an old cow either!!!Yes it was nice he remembered for first 10 years we were married he argued with me my Bday was on the 4th of March...like I wouldn't know :? As for the cake reciept I noticed a Mc Cain cake in fridge,Lol,hes quite the cook.Oh and chocolate HIS favorite :lol:

Good choice greg!!! Except I think I woulda hid it in the snowbank... just remember where you hid it... I did that once, and we found it in the spring, and it was good in the field too though.

47 is exactly 3 4 years older then me! Hey, that is almost how old greg said you were, but just between you and me, I would have said I was 35... 8) :wink: :roll:

Have a very Happy Birthday :!: :!: :D :D So what kind of cake is it (for us that know the name?) Have a great day!

:clap: :clap:
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday ms.greg.....
Happy birthday to YOU!

And MANY MORE!!!!!!!
Have a great birthday ms. greg! Hope it goes well for ya!

I sang it for ya Katrina..

Thank-you all for the Birthday wishes,Gus what a pretty voice you have :D.!!You all have a great day,our weather straightened up so off to Red Deer for the day.

Latest posts