• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another Corgi

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I Luv Herfrds

Reaction score
Had tragedity hit us this summer. Daughter lost her Corgi, Missy. I never knew about this til after it happened. Missy got into the trash and got a plastic bag over her head and passed away. Daughter was home alone when she found her. She was completely devastated.
Had some people we know who tried to breed their female Corgi, when they found out that their dog was not bred they put me in contact with a breeder in Washington who has a little female. Trying to find her a ride over to us.

Have you tried contacting corgi nation? there is a lady closer to Lubbock who does rescues and knows a bunch who deliver. Her name is Gail
SO happy for yall getting a new one. I want another one.

MsSage right now if the we cannot find a ride for the puppy the breeders family is coming over for Thanksgiving and is going to bring her with them.
I did go into a pet store that stated they had Corgis but I could tell they were puppy mill puppies. As much as I would have loved to get those 2 out of there I knew all I would be doing was supporting the puppy mill.

Latest posts