• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another day on the Ponderosa pics added for WR

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Reaction score
Good year for grass.
Aug2011705.jpg

No directional indicators just an identifier.
Aug2011711.jpg

Cows were entrenched in the bush but started to come out as we pondered at the edge of a pond.
Aug2011707.jpg

Aug2011717.jpg

Soon there won't be swimming just walking on this pond.
Aug2011718.jpg

Just so you know this ranch isn't completely devoid of equines. They are more recreational because of the way we graze with a bunch of trained cows.
Aug2011730.jpg

Aug2011737.jpg

One last look as we head to the farm to do a different kind of work.
Aug2011752.jpg

Back to making feed on the flats.
Aug2011772.jpg

A few calf pics for WR. It has been hot and the grass tall making capturing calves a little more difficult.
Aug2011450.jpg

Aug2011731.jpg

Aug2011700.jpg

Aug2011653.jpg

Aug2011644.jpg

Aug2011641-1.jpg

Very nice. I think I would just park the tractor and ride all day when it looks like that. :D

sure a lot of pics taken from MRS. PER's tractor lately :wink: :wink: at what stage is your greenfeed crop, oat's ? or what? :D :D

hayguy said:
sure a lot of pics taken from MRS. PER's tractor lately :wink: :wink: at what stage is your greenfeed crop, oat's ? or what? :D :D
Mrs. Per doesn't like to go down the highway or open up fields. The greenfeed is oats and barley and most of it is hardly soft doe. It is getting too advanced for me but as you can see I spend way too much time playing to have perfect timing. Seeding rye today.

per said:
hayguy said:
Mrs. Per doesn't like to go down the highway or open up fields. The greenfeed is oats and barley and most of it is hardly soft doe. It is getting too advanced for me but as you can see I spend way too much time playing to have perfect timing. Seeding rye today.

picked up my rye seed yesterday, hope to get it in the ground by tuesday's forecast rain but still have one pen to clean and spread on the rye ground first :lol: :lol:

Latest posts