• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another Dirtbag Teacher

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Traveler

Reaction score
It's way past time for school vouchers, and getting worse. I'd like to see them take a different kind of knee.

http://iotwreport.com/teacher-tells-students-she-will-never-stand-for-the-pledge-of-allegiance/

Our modern school system was designed by a communist. What do we expect?
I expect that it would be a little better here in Oklahoma but when my kids were ready to start school we still lived in CA and sending them to public school there wasn't even an option for us so we homeschool. Even if the instructors are mature enough to keep their politics to themselves, the sex education in CA public schools promotes perversion.

Seems like teachers and priest graduate from the same schools. The liberal left are teaching our kids for 6 hours a day, sometimes I feel the damage is not worth the rewards.

why do so many people live in a free country that don't want to be free?Especially when there are so many countries around the world that are not free.

smalltime said:
why do so many people live in a free country that don't want to be free?Especially when there are so many countries around the world that are not free.

Possibly because they have been 'sold' into it by believing that 'stuff' our govt, esp our previous Pres. has told them is free, really is.

Whether it is subsidization of anything from housing to health care to 'free' school lunches to 'Obama phones' to .....I don't know what all else is available to those who 'need' it.

mrj

dmm6xgrvwaejacz.jpg

Latest posts