• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another Member Gone.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
We lost Miocene last night also. Heart attack suspected.

We have been friends since the 2nd grade.

I will post more info as it comes.

A great champion of his beloved Simmentals, he leaves his Mom, Dad and fiance' Lola behind.

Rest In Peace Rob Starr.

That is terrible news Dave. You have my deepest condolences, as does his family and loved ones. Prayers from here.

Oh my is that ever a shock. Sorry you lost a friend Dave. It makes life seem so uncertain. And I guess it is. And my sympathies to his family.

Please know we are thinking of you my fine friend. Prayers being sent skyward for his folks and fiance' too. Life is sure short for some.

Yesterday brought two sad posts of those who have suddenly left us, our sympathy to the families and friends.

I'm sorry to hear of Rob's passing. I remember him as a kind and personable fellow that I enjoyed visiting.

Went to college in Fairview Alberta with a Rob Starr around 1980. Would this be him? He was from Williams Lake country.

Sorry to hear of Miocene's passing. Sending prayers for his family and fiancé. He seemed like a nice guy and a knowledgeable cattleman.

He hadn't posted since November 23, 2013, and here are his posts:

http://ranchers.net/forum/search.php?search_author=miocene

This is such sad news. My sincere condolences to all his family and friends. He was such a fun guy in college. Its been 30 some years but I can remember a toga party like it was yesterday. Big Rob passed out on our couch as us girls painted his toenails red. We didnt tell him about nail polish remover for 3 days. A classmate and I were looking thru old college pics this summer and were wondering about Rob. Have a good pic of him in a toga. Im sure he will be missed.

Latest posts