• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

another one pulls the plug

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/another-company-pulls-advertising-tlc-american-muslim-181908989.html

Birge continued:

The first thing I discovered was that TLC was not upfront with us about the nature of this show. As I said, it's a worthy topic, but any reasonable person would know that this topic is a particular lightning rod. We believe TLC went out of their way to pick a fight on this, and they didn't let us know their intentions. That's not a business practice that generally gets repeat business from us. I also believe that it did this subject a grave disservice. Sadly, TLC is now enjoying the attention from this controversy.

Birge added: "Mostly, I just thought the show sucked. Based on our dealings with TLC and the simple assessment of the show, I decided we should put our money elsewhere.

REPEAT ADVERTISERS during the December 11th or December 12th, 2011 episode of All-American Muslim included:
Big Lots,
Conagra (Hunt's Diced Tomatoes),
Discover Card,
Disney (The Muppets, Touchstone),
Geico
Honda North America (Accord, Odyssey),
HTC Phones,
Reckitt Benckiser (Mucinex, Delsym, Resolve Clean),
SC Johnson (Drano, Glade, Scrubbing Bubbles
and Signet (Kay Jewelers).

[/quote]

Latest posts