• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another Origin for Alzheimer's?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
Now where's my bottle of ibuprofen??

Interesting article, Reader.

OK hmmmmm I have one question? Why are they trying to divide to begin with? I know cells do that to fix or repair but since brain cells dont why are they trying to?
GRRRRRRRRRR now I am going to spend the rest of the day searching ...suppose to be working on lesson plans ~dont think I can teach that to K-5th graders LOL

MsSage said:
OK hmmmmm I have one question? Why are they trying to divide to begin with? I know cells do that to fix or repair but since brain cells dont why are they trying to?
GRRRRRRRRRR now I am going to spend the rest of the day searching ...suppose to be working on lesson plans ~dont think I can teach that to K-5th graders LOL

Maybe something genetic or evolutionary or environmental or dietary chemical incites the neurons to divide?
The good news MSage: if your brain cells start dividing you won't even remember you have gradeschoolers to teach and you can spend the day surfin the net. :roll:

Latest posts