• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another question for Sandhusker?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Sandhusker you have started so many post with" another question for SH" then you go and post some thing like this"I didn't ask for your opinion or selected facts, SH." Is it you just want to he someone agree with you or do you have a split personality? :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Sandhusker you have started so many post with" another question for SH" then you go and post some thing like this"I didn't ask for your opinion or selected facts, SH." Is it you just want to he someone agree with you or do you have a split personality? :cowboy:

I think that if you look again you will notice the subject line of the post where I told SH that I didn't want his opinion was "Japan - Canada Relationship". If you can find any other post where I told SH that I wasn't interested in his opinion, feel free to post the topic.

Sandhusker said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

I think that if you look again you will notice the subject line of the post where I told SH that I didn't want his opinion was "Japan - Canada Relationship". If you can find any other post where I told SH that I wasn't interested in his opinion, feel free to post the topic.

I know what topic you posted that on but i see that you only what his opinion when you ask for it. :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Sandhusker said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

I know what topic you posted that on but i see that you only what his opinion when you ask for it. :cowboy:

BMR, there is never any need to ask SH his opinion. He's as predictable as the sun rising in the morning. If R-CALF says it, it is a lie. If the USDA or AMI says it, it is the truth.

BMR, there is never any need to ask SH his opinion. He's as predictable as the sun rising in the morning. If R-CALF says it, it is a lie. If the USDA or AMI says it, it is the truth.[/quote]
-----------------------------------------------
Sandhusker--You forgot NCBA--- Except he still hasn't explained all NCBA's December flipflop on the border or their latest wish washy waffling......Poor old Jan- now NCBA's even leaving her and all her "demanding" out on the line-- probably a good lady who tried to make good and follow the membership, until the "Texas feeder influence" took over again.......As Jan said " we weren't listening to our members"..

Oldtimer said:

BMR, there is never any need to ask SH his opinion. He's as predictable as the sun rising in the morning. If R-CALF says it, it is a lie. If the USDA or AMI says it, it is the truth.
-----------------------------------------------
Sandhusker--You forgot NCBA--- Except he still hasn't explained all NCBA's December flipflop on the border or their latest wish washy waffling......Poor old Jan- now NCBA's even leaving her and all her "demanding" out on the line-- probably a good lady who tried to make good and follow the membership, until the "Texas feeder influence" took over again.......As Jan said " we weren't listening to our members"..[/quote]

That's right Oldtimer Blame it on the TEXANS those no good $@&$ :wink: :cowboy:

Latest posts