• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

another redneck joke for you all

Help Support Ranchers.net:

carole3218

Reaction score
Two Rednecks

Two rednecks from Imperial, NE, Bubba and Earl, were driving down the road drinking a couple of bottles of Budweiser.

The passenger, Bubba, said, "Lookey thar up ahead, Earl, it's a dad gum Sheriff roadblock!!

We're gonna get busted fer drinkin' these here beers!"

"Don't worry, Bubba," Earl said. "We'll just pull over and finish drinkin' these beers then peel off the label and stick it on our foreheads, then throw the bottles under the seat.

" What fer?" asked Bubba.

"Just let me do the talkin', OK?," said Earl.

Well, they finished their beers, threw the empties out of sight & put labels on each of their foreheads.

When they reached the roadblock, the sheriff said, "Howdy boys, ya'llbeen drinkin'?"

"No sir," said Earl while pointing at the labels... "Me and Bubba's on the Patch." :wink:

I sent this to my husband who hails from close to Imperial Nebraska. Probably him and old buddy in the good ole days...., eh?

That was funny Carole,sonds like something these cedar choppers around here would try......................good luck

Latest posts