• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ANSWER ON TRIM

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SH (previous): "The elements of time between the formula and the cash prices are not the same. There is a difference in time."
Conman (in response): "No, SH, they are not. It is just made up."

ROTFLMAO!

You are such a damn liar! Now you are changing your story AGAIN.

You recently admitted that when packers lower their bids in the cash market due to having their needs filled in the formula market, that this discriminates next week's formula base price. THAT IS AN ADMISSION THAT THE FORMULA PRICE AND THE CASH PRICE DELIVERED IN THE SAME WEEK ARE PRICED ON SEPERATE WEEKS. Now you are changing your story.

Is there anyone left at this site that believes a word you say besides slippery Sandbag?

Formula cattle and cash cattle delivered the same week are priced on seperate weeks. Anyone that knows anything about cattle feeding knows you are lying by changing your story.

You absolutely do not know anything about this industry do you?

Who do you think you are kidding at this point?

~SH~

~SH~ said:
SH (previous): "The elements of time between the formula and the cash prices are not the same. There is a difference in time."
Conman (in response): "No, SH, they are not. It is just made up."

ROTFLMAO!

You are such a damn liar! Now you are changing your story AGAIN.

You recently admitted that when packers lower their bids in the cash market due to having their needs filled in the formula market, that this discriminates next week's formula base price. THAT IS AN ADMISSION THAT THE FORMULA PRICE AND THE CASH PRICE DELIVERED IN THE SAME WEEK ARE PRICED ON SEPERATE WEEKS. Now you are changing your story.

Is there anyone left at this site that believes a word you say besides slippery Sandbag?

Formula cattle and cash cattle delivered the same week are priced on seperate weeks. Anyone that knows anything about cattle feeding knows you are lying by changing your story.

You absolutely do not know anything about this industry do you?

Who do you think you are kidding at this point?

~SH~

With the market structure in beef, the packers have the abilitiy to make demand a two week average. There is no difference in time under this scenario. A real life example has already been posted, SH. Do you wish to ignore facts to make your arguments? In that case your argument would be "factually void".

It is clear who is trying to deceive here.

Conman: "With the market structure in beef, the packers have the abilitiy to make demand a two week average. There is no difference in time under this scenario."

You make up a lie to cover another lie. You are so pathetic!

Packers have the ability to make demand a two week average????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If packers have the ability to make demand a two week average, WHY DO PRICES DROP SO DRAMATICALLY FROM ONE WEEK TO THE NEXT AT TIMES????

You are so far in over your head. Here, here's another shovel. Now you can dig with both hands.

Good grief!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Conman: "With the market structure in beef, the packers have the abilitiy to make demand a two week average. There is no difference in time under this scenario."

You make up a lie to cover another lie. You are so pathetic!

Packers have the ability to make demand a two week average????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If packers have the ability to make demand a two week average, WHY DO PRICES DROP SO DRAMATICALLY FROM ONE WEEK TO THE NEXT AT TIMES????

You are so far in over your head. Here, here's another shovel. Now you can dig with both hands.

Good grief!

~SH~

I will let you put your thinking cap on for that one.

Conman: "I will let you put your thinking cap on for that one."

Of course! True to your arrogant, deceptive nature, you'd rather create an illusion that your "two week average demand" statement has validity rather than explain it. Big surprise there!

This "With the market structure in beef, the packers have the abilitiy to make demand a two week average" statement of yours is just more testimony to your ignorance.

~SH~

SH, Please explain to everyone how the selling of a pen of cattle happens in a given week. Explain when cattle are bought, when delivered, and what the price was based on. Just use the cash market and formula pricing.

Show all of us that you know how the fat cattle markets work.

Can you do that?

Conman: "SH, Please explain to everyone how the selling of a pen of cattle happens in a given week. Explain when cattle are bought, when delivered, and what the price was based on. Just use the cash market and formula pricing.

Show all of us that you know how the fat cattle markets work.

Can you do that?"

No way Conman! I've explained fat cattle marketing many times as has ocm. You explain your "two week average demand" statement to justify your position. Don't try to Sandhusker me by having me do your research for you.

If you don't understand fat cattle marketing by now why would you make your "two week average demand" bullsh*t statement?

I've sold fat cattle for a number of years on various marketing alternatives. HAVE YOU? I bet not!

If I have stated something incorrect on fat cattle marketing, bring the facts to the contrary and correct me or prove that you can't.

~SH~

Sandbag,

Divertion is spelled "diversion". I also mispelled it previously the same way you did.

I am simply not going to fall for your "PROVE EVERYTHING" games. That lesson cost me $100. LOL!

You can prove me wrong if I'm wrong! I'm not going to continually prove myself right. Get over it!

~SH~

Latest posts