• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Any bets on the next day of terror.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rkaiser

Reaction score
Looks like GW needs a bit of help at the polls. Any bets on which day the next "terrorist strike" will be.

No more world trade centers to demolish and in fact it won't have to have anywhere near that much cloat. Something little will swing a bunch of votes the way of the "Texas Marshall", out to save America. :roll:

Going to the Dixie Chicks concert this weekend. Looking forward to given old George the finger along with the girls.

rkaiser said:
Looks like GW needs a bit of help at the polls. Any bets on which day the next "terrorist strike" will be.

No more world trade centers to demolish and in fact it won't have to have anywhere near that much cloat. Something little will swing a bunch of votes the way of the "Texas Marshall", out to save America. :roll:

Going to the Dixie Chicks concert this weekend. Looking forward to given old George the finger along with the girls.

You must be pretty hard up for entertainment. :???: Maybe that old Galloway hair is over your eyes like it is with the cattle. :shock:

RK writes:[Looks like GW needs a bit of help at the polls. Any bets on which day the next "terrorist strike" will be.
No more world trade centers to demolish and in fact it won't have to have anywhere near that much cloat. Something little will swing a bunch of votes the way of the "Texas Marshall", out to save America.
Going to the Dixie Chicks concert this weekend. Looking forward to given old George the finger along with the girls."]

Ya know Randy, I used to think you were a pretty level headed guy. That has to be one of the sorryest @ss posts that I've read on this site. Only a stupid MF would write something like that! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I guess that means your'e not bettin eh fedup. Still think those buildings fell down because of a couple of areoplanes eh?

Hey Randy

when you get done stirring, is anything ever thicker than water?

Chicks in Edm.? I gave my tickets away. Didn't want to be ridiculed on Ranchers for being a Bush hater.

Seems you can't say anything these days, or go anywhere, without it being a political interest.

I'd hate to be included in the minority of supporters!

Gave your tickets away for political reasons - Murgen you're a strange one.

I don't understand what's got fed up so stirred. I've owned a few Case tractors and even a Green one, but never had a stupid Massey Ferguson in my life, let alone one that could write.

Randy

Just for you!, you uneducated hick. i think Fed-up was trying to say that having a second child with the mother of your first child, is a negative thing!

rkaiser said:

:? :evil: :roll:

Latest posts