• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Any Boxing Fans Here?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy

Reaction score
If so, what do ya think about the way Mayweather won his fight vs. Ortiz? And, who do you think would win in the fantasy bout of Mayweather vs. PacMan (Manny Pacquiao)?

My own personal feelings are that Mayweather cheap shotted Ortiz. Mayweather will never fight PacMan, because he KNOWS PacMan will beat him. That's why he always has excuses not to fight PacMan, he doesn't want his record to show a loss since he's undefeated (for now :wink: ) Were Mayweather as good as he imagines himself to be, he'd fight Manny...the $70+ million dollar payday ought to ease his fears, either way. But, sadly, Mayweather lacks the intestinal fortitude to do so.

I thought that mayweather cheap shotted ortiz as well. Then his tirade at the reporter was stupid as well. He comes across as a punk to me.

Those cheap shots are free for the first two then you get a point taken away.A couple cheap shots most likely helped win many a fight. Back in my drinking days I used a few myself.

Latest posts