• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Any Bronc Saddles Gathering Dust?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Well Ty just got home and he's leading the saddle bronc in Rosthern lol. He said his horse gave a big rare out and then just crowhopped but he got him marked out and covered. He maybe should quit while he's ahead-I get to see him tomorrow got our synched heifers all bred tonight.

Northern Rancher said:
Well Ty just got home and he's leading the saddle bronc in Rosthern lol. He said his horse gave a big rare out and then just crowhopped but he got him marked out and covered. He maybe should quit while he's ahead-I get to see him tomorrow got our synched heifers all bred tonight.
8) Well now that he has that sound of the spur rowels in his head he won't be much help to yu on the weekends.Been there

Ohh he's a pretty good scout about getting his work done too-we've already had the 'rodeo bum doesn't look good on a resume' talk lol. The funniest thing was him telling me he when he was 11 he was going to build the town a new rink with his steer riding winnings.

IMGA0308.jpg

Here's Ty marking out his first bronc ever-'Bugle Boy'.

IMGA0311.jpg

A little furthur down the arena-he's trying to lift and scratch-this was a good horse to start with just a nice hopper-he should get a couple hundred bucks I think he split second when it was all said and done.

Latest posts