• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

any of you northern Huskers??

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
I have heard that the trout fishing is decent up in your neck of the woods. any advice on setting up a little trout retreat?? I really want to try flyfishing, but need to be able to catch enough fish to keep the kids happy also.....

looking for the best all around family get away. need an area where we will not be shot for wearing out KSU gear!

i don't know about trout but the walleye are sure fun in the summer time if you like cold weather you could try your hand at ice fishin kids are not cramped in a boat and they have the whole lake to run on. if there is enough ice just drive out in car and drill hole and fish or you could rent an ice shack w/ heater. lots of fun if the kids are a little older (six and up).

Got plenty of catfish down here. I need to get a ton or so out of the pond.

Could put you on some whopper bass and bream too.

Diamond B trout resort at Orchard Ne not far from Royal
I think they stock rainbows in Grove Lake at Royal it is a public lake,all I ever caught there was a buzz. If you go to Royal check out the zoo it is kind of amusing and kind of sad.Also Ashfall Fossil Beds is near Orchard and is pretty impressive,you might be able to talk Kola into giving you a guided tour.

rees said:
Diamond B trout resort at Orchard Ne not far from Royal
I think they stock rainbows in Grove Lake at Royal it is a public lake,all I ever caught there was a buzz. If you go to Royal check out the zoo it is kind of amusing and kind of sad.Also Ashfall Fossil Beds is near Orchard and is pretty impressive,you might be able to talk Kola into giving you a guided tour.

only guided tour Kola ever gave me left a nasty rash and the sting of pennicillin.

Latest posts