• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

anybody from sundre alberta

Help Support Ranchers.net:

peacecountry

Reaction score
anybody from sundre ab recall a probleme grizzly last summer. fish and wildlife trapped it there and mooved it to the far north west corner of alberta in august of 2oo9. aperantly he likes the south country because he's heading that way . making apit stop in elmworth ab . i would guess he made it 350 miles now.they are realy trieing to trap as he has got 2 donkeys a cow and 2 calves this week. bus driver and some kids saw him yesterday about a mile from home hope he dont start liking my calves. anybody heard of this bear or other problem bears they say once they get started there hard to stop. :roll:

bear.jpg

gcreek wow 93 head :shock: .that would break me for sure. that bear in the picture isint the bad one. the bad one is collard but for some reason they only get the location every 48 hrs. we kinda gota be carful about shooting them because they are considered indagered species and the fine starts at 50000 bucks. they are far from indagered around here a couple years ago there was 18 in one field eating oats. aperantly you are guilty till proven inisent if you shoot one . thanks for the reply.

Latest posts