• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Anybody going to Shawnee OK?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
http://www.trihorse.com/previews.shtml

Some of the boys fromhere loaded up and left out for this sale....anyone on here going to it also?

young gun said:
WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT WOULD BE QUITE A DRIVE LOL, I THINK MOST OF THE HOSES FETURED ARE OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE FOR.... NOW :wink:

These boys drove from NE Ga!!! We'll see what they bring back! :lol: :lol:

They went with money hangin' out of their pockets!!

Theres alot of horses to be sold and great papers on them. I wonder does the sale go two days or a couple different rings selling at the same time. I've never been to a sale that big.

Mrs.Greg said:
Theres alot of horses to be sold and great papers on them. I wonder does the sale go two days or a couple different rings selling at the same time. I've never been to a sale that big.

Don't know...but I'll have all the details I'm sure.

They're due back here Monday sometime...then they all start to work for me re-roofing my big barn , so I'll hear all the details!!! :lol: :lol:

13 horses came back from Shawnee, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

3 days( this past Fri/Sat/Sun), 6 stitches and prob 14 gals of Gatorade ) other beverages!!) and we got us a new barn roof!!! :wink: :wink:

Latest posts