• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Anybody know 'bout computers - esp windows xp professional

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
I'm having some major stress our "F" drive (cd/dvd burning) wasn't working according to spouse. I went in and did a restore system back to Dec 1. Then I remembered, we had the programming for our satellite internet system installed after that, windows asked for the modem, didn't have the software, now all it does is show up as a blue screen. Tried to fix that by going in safe mode, had it undo the restore system, now all I get is blue screen, doesn't matter what I do, I've tried all the choices and all I end up with is a blue screen. I think I blew it, cry2: :cry2: :cry: :cry: and I don't know what to do now. I guess I'll have to call microsoft in the am and see what I can do. This isn't a worm or a virus, I think this has everything to do with the new cd maker made by microsoft that has everything to do with it. Lemme know now, or else I will fold shop and try to get a few hours sleep before I have to pick up daughter's friends in Musselshell to celebrate her birthday.

HELP!

That happened to me once. The guys @ Microsoft call it the " Blue Death Screen"

It took 2 days of them helping me over the phone...and they even called me back once or twice ,guess they felt sorry for me, and finally we got it fixed up.

No one could guess what happened to cause such a melt down...just fall into that wonderful category of " crap happens"

Good luck and have patience!

Latest posts