• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

anybody looking for a ride

Help Support Ranchers.net:

little bow rancher

Reaction score
I have a friend in Idaho who was looking at having a bull brought down from Billings, just thought since I was in the area hauling fats south I could give him a hand , just kinda looking to cover some fuel , so if any of you are looking to have some cattle to go south as far as Utah along the I15 you can PM me. thanks

Well shoot, we just picked up a bull in Filer (out of Twin Falls) that came from Ab....

Hey Nicky; How does the new bull look? Was checking bull sale results & seen your outfit listed on the buyers list. Have never made it over to Mick's sale but should go.....only a couple of hours travel time.

cowsense said:
Hey Nicky; How does the new bull look? Was checking bull sale results & seen your outfit listed on the buyers list. Have never made it over to Mick's sale but should go.....only a couple of hours travel time.

Good, real thick. Seems moderate. Hopefully will make some good daughters. They seem like real nice folks.

cowsense said:
Was that MJT? They are about 5 miles straight south of me...

RSL said:
cowsense said:
Was that MJT? They are about 5 miles straight south of me...

Yes.....MJT. Thought you were a lot further north RSL. Have seen a few of their cattle out at show's in recent years; always have wanted to examine their breeding program.

Latest posts