• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Anyone else drive roads like this?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Silver

Reaction score
This is a typical "bush road" in the Northern BC oilpatch. Thought I'd share a snapshot of my 'winter job'.
DSCF1693.jpg

Can anyone guess what this thing is?
DSCF1703.jpg

Tell you what, I'm glad it's calving season now and I'm done with this nonsense! :shock:

Big Muddy rancher said:
I was thinking Pile driver but what do I know

I'm with you, BMR.
I think them there sheepherders from that "Brokeback" movie might have been "pile drivers" as well. :)

TimH said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

I'm with you, BMR.
I think them there sheepherders from that "Brokeback" movie might have been "pile drivers" as well. :)

You guys are quite right about it being a piledriver, but making any connection to that stupid movie just plain offends me. :?

it's a delimmer, coarse nobody from the Big Muddy or Nebraska would know that, they don't have no trees. :wink:

Silver said:
TimH said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

I'm with you, BMR.

You guys are quite right about it being a piledriver, but making any connection to that stupid movie just plain offends me. :?

I'm sorry if I offended you Silver. I certainly did not intend to. Maybe this old joke will cheer you up a little.........

Vodka and orange juice = screwdriver
Vodka and milk of magnesia = phillip's screwdriver
Vodka and "Preparation-H" = pile driver

sorry, but as hard as I looked I was unable to see a road....road?? what road?? i didn't see a "road" :shock: :shock:

TimH said:
Silver said:
TimH said:
I'm with you, BMR.

I'm sorry if I offended you Silver. I certainly did not intend to. Maybe this old joke will cheer you up a little.........

Vodka and orange juice = screwdriver
Vodka and milk of magnesia = phillip's screwdriver
Vodka and "Preparation-H" = pile driver

Just givin' you a hard time, TimH.

Latest posts