• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

anyone know of a simmental bull breeder in central MN???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

farmerD44

Reaction score
anyone know of any simmental breeders in central minnesota with reasonable priced bulls for sale private treaty??? I don't need one this year, just getting info for the future.

There's gramms in Morris and at Tracy there's Hooks. You could check with Ebersprecher's in Marshall. Val manages a bunch of Simmy sales and he might give some other names. I'm not sure I spelled his name correct.

http://www.silvertownefarms.com/
If you run out of luck with those names, email these folks and ask who buys bulls from them for a purebred herd in your area. They had a top notch string of cattle at Denver.
Edit: I'd probably make a drive to Dave Nichols in Iowa. Price might not be real reasonable , I don't know but I do know you can buy a nice bull there.

Tri E Simmentals in eastern ND might not be too far for you. I work for them, mostly in the feedlot though and not with the purebred herd. They have some very nice bulls selling private treaty for not too bad of a price, mostly blacks, few reds. As far as Gramms, they just had their dispersion, unless there are other Gramms.

The Gramm's will be having their bull sale on February 27. They are very customer friendly and will help you any way possible.

enge0376 said:
Tri E Simmentals in eastern ND might not be too far for you. I work for them, mostly in the feedlot though and not with the purebred herd. They have some very nice bulls selling private treaty for not too bad of a price, mostly blacks, few reds. As far as Gramms, they just had their dispersion, unless there are other Gramms.

Some of the purebred outfits have a "dispersion" every other year or so :shock: :roll: :wink: :lol:

Latest posts