• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

anyone wanting to get oldtimer a Christmas gift?????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
here is the PERFECT site to order the great gift idea for him....also send one along to Obama !!

http://www.shitsenders.com/order/

the last picture I saw of OT, suggests that he has been wallowing in that gift for years...why would anyone send him more?

Reminds me of when Bobby Kennedy was running for president back in 1968. He campaigned on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota, and stopped at an Indian village to deliver a speech. "If I am elected," he began, "I shall see that you noble redmen and women are treated with the respect your heritage deserves." The Indians responded with loud cries of "Oompah! Oompah!" Kennedy beamed and continued, "I'll see that a washing machine is installed in every tepee." "Oompah!" the Indians shouted. Bobby bowed, and said, "I'll see that every Indian family has a new automobile." As he finished, the Indians roared out their mightiest "Oompah!" The chief then came forward and delivered a speech in eloquent English and concluded by saying, "The Indians of this reservation take great pleasure in presenting to you, as a token of our esteem, our finest Indian pony." Kennedy stepped forward to mount the horse, when the chief cried out, "Be careful, don't step-in the 'Oompah.' "

Now that is funny!

CA

Soapweed said:
Reminds me of when Bobby Kennedy was running for president back in 1968. He campaigned on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota, and stopped at an Indian village to deliver a speech. "If I am elected," he began, "I shall see that you noble redmen and women are treated with the respect your heritage deserves." The Indians responded with loud cries of "Oompah! Oompah!" Kennedy beamed and continued, "I'll see that a washing machine is installed in every tepee." "Oompah!" the Indians shouted. Bobby bowed, and said, "I'll see that every Indian family has a new automobile." As he finished, the Indians roared out their mightiest "Oompah!" The chief then came forward and delivered a speech in eloquent English and concluded by saying, "The Indians of this reservation take great pleasure in presenting to you, as a token of our esteem, our finest Indian pony." Kennedy stepped forward to mount the horse, when the chief cried out, "Be careful, don't step-in the 'Oompah.' "

Latest posts