• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Anything good happen?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Evans

Reaction score
Sold some steers Friday and everything went well.
God is turning my kids around and restoring our family.
God is putting some good people in my life and has been making ways for everything to work even though it seems impossible.
How about you guys? Anything good happening?

We got 2 inches of rain after I finished sowing..... Not too much better...
Wow thats a miracle! Or it sure would be in Alberta. I'm happy for you.
When it rains here the animals are half scared and dont know what it is and I kind of just stand around in disbelief starring at it like I'm half stunned or something.😉

Wow thats a miracle! Or it sure would be in Alberta. I'm happy for you.
When it rains here the animals are half scared and dont know what it is and I kind of just stand around in disbelief starring at it like I'm half stunned or something.😉
So happy things are turning around for you! I mean INCREDIBLY HAPPY! I was worried about you.

Rain? What is that??? We haven't had rain other than a couple of tenths now and then, all summer and we still can't
seem to get any. We keep praying...

I guess the good news here is we are still upright. 😊

We are hunting deer in SE Utah as i type. A small slice of what heaven must be like or I ain't going.
08B0439B-B7FB-481D-BB2D-3DBB7B9484EC.jpeg

This is what it looks like where i was hunting today. I think I may be getting to be too old or fat to be hunting this kind of country. I am starting to understand why you see so many old guys fishing. Stilling in a boat wouldn't be nearly as hard as hiking these hills.

Attachments

• PA012696 (1).JPG
    PA012696 (1).JPG
    84 KB · Views: 33
  • PA012698.JPG
    PA012698.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 35
We are hunting deer in SE Utah as i type. A small slice of what heaven must be like or I ain't going. View attachment 1374
Wow, the colors are amazing! Brush is turning here but the trees not so much. Supposed to start freezing hard the end of the week so that should get them going. Good luck deer hunters :)

It looks like we MIGHT get some moisture starting on Friday and again on Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday. It might come in the form of SnOw on Monday night, Tuesday and Wednesday. That's okay, we'll take it. Got to 88 degrees today. That's unusual this late in the year, but then again, the whole year has been unusual.

We will know on Thursday of next week how accurate the forecast was. 😊

This is what it looks like where i was hunting today. I think I may be getting to be too old or fat to be hunting this kind of country. I am starting to understand why you see so many old guys fishing. Stilling in a boat wouldn't be nearly as hard as hiking these hills.
My happy hunting grounds now a days is varmit shooting around home.
Its not physically demanding.

The son and his family hunting here this week. His partner and family are here too. Partner's wife shot a pretty nice 3 point on Tuesday. Not a bad deer for her first one. Today I stepped out of the way for his partner. I said if you want him step up here and shoot him. A younger 4 point about 20 inches wide. Not up to my standards this year but the biggest buck he has ever shot. I had the camera in my pocket and forgot about until he was in the barn just before they skinned him. When it went down it tipped over and slid 100 feet down the hill. It broke off one tine in the fall.

Attachments

• PA072701.JPG
    PA072701.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 30
The son and his family hunting here this week. His partner and family are here too. Partner's wife shot a pretty nice 3 point on Tuesday. Not a bad deer for her first one. Today I stepped out of the way for his partner. I said if you want him step up here and shoot him. A younger 4 point about 20 inches wide. Not up to my standards this year but the biggest buck he has ever shot. I had the camera in my pocket and forgot about until he was in the barn just before they skinned him. When it went down it tipped over and slid 100 feet down the hill. It broke off one tine in the fall.
She will remember her first deer forever. Its great to be a part of something like that. Best hunts of my life were taking a young person out and having them take the animal.

Latest posts