• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

apology to the ladies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

frenchie

Reaction score
It has been brought to my attention..that because of my ongoing verbal battle with Hat..that most of the ladies are now hanging out at the coffee shop.My apologies to the ladies.. Hat see you in court.

frenchie said:
It has been brought to my attention..that because of my ongoing verbal battle with Hat..that most of the ladies are now hanging out at the coffee shop.My apologies to the ladies.. Hat see you in court.[/quote

Actions speak louder than words why dont you guys just sht off your computers and go outside if you cant say anything nice...

I think its sickening the filt that spews from frenchie,murgan,M.R. HAT AND OTHERS ONCE IN A WHILE IS ONE THING BUT A STEADY DIET OF FILTH HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.clean it up EH.

If Macon decides to cut Hat from this forum he had better cut about a 1/2 dozen others for the same kind of talk.

You canadians are hypocrites you talk filth all the time and then want to apologize?

Well apology not accepted...

Actions speak louder than words.

If you cant say anything nice say nothing at all.

Stooping to someone else's level makes you NO better...

Denny said:
frenchie said:
It has been brought to my attention..that because of my ongoing verbal battle with Hat..that most of the ladies are now hanging out at the coffee shop.My apologies to the ladies.. Hat see you in court.[/quote

Actions speak louder than words why dont you guys just sht off your computers and go outside if you cant say anything nice...

I think its sickening the filt that spews from frenchie,murgan,M.R. HAT AND OTHERS ONCE IN A WHILE IS ONE THING BUT A STEADY DIET OF FILTH HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.clean it up EH.

If Macon decides to cut Hat from this forum he had better cut about a 1/2 dozen others for the same kind of talk.

You canadians are hypocrites you talk filth all the time and then want to apologize?

Well apology not accepted...

Actions speak louder than words.

If you cant say anything nice say nothing at all.

Stooping to someone else's level makes you NO better...

Well Mr.Denny I was not apologizing to you..unless you are a lady?...and if you think I am a hypocrite thats fine.. at least I don,t continually send nasty P.m,s to people to provoke them..unlike some other people on this board.

I wish it could go back to the good ole days when it didnt matter if you were an American or Canadian Rancher, we could all get along and have fun doing what we all do best, raising qulaity cattle~!

I don't believe I have said that American Cattle are substandard. In fact my last two Galloway herd bulls come from the fine and beautiful State of Montana.

Looking at your picute Mr. Hat, I can also say that I am probably a foot taller than you, and definately have a lot less hair.

If we were to be graded, which one of us would be choice.

Hat said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
I wish it could go back to the good ole days when it didnt matter if you were an American or Canadian Rancher, we could all get along and have fun doing what we all do best, raising qulaity cattle~!

Kaiser said the US has substandard cattle. If that's the case then why do my cattle continually grade 95% choice or better? I guess it's because my cattle are a foot taller and don't have near as much hair as his.

Hey.... these Ubercows of yours.... any relation to the HAT (Honold Angus and Tarentaise) alliance breeding?

Latest posts