• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

April 8 / 08 at Silver's

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Silver

Reaction score
Corral cleaning contraption by Caterpillar:
006.jpg

A pretty reliable indicator that a cow is gonna calve:
010.jpg

Any of you Texans got any idea what happened to this cows ears?
009.jpg

We even supply a wading pool:
007.jpg

035.jpg

032.jpg

031.jpg

STAMPEEEEDE!!!!
025.jpg

Wonderful pics, Silver! I particularly like the stampede pic, when our calves do that we call them "the bad boys" :lol:

Looks like you got some snow....sure wish we could get some moisture here :cry2:

Thanks for sharing :D

The cows ears ?? A sand storm :)

We used to have laying hens with toes missing !! Got any ideas how that happened ??

I like the looks of your country. Looks like there could be some big whitetails runnin' around your neck of the woods. Some day I would like to shoot a big Canadian whitetail.

Did you buy those cows out of texas? If you did, Id say they were bayed real hard with curdogs, If there from up north, Id say the ears froze.

Ya, Tworopes, they're froze off. It occurred to me the other day that you wouldn't likely see that down south (for pretty obvious reasons I suppose, but I just hadn't thought of it before) so thought I'd post a pic of it.

Big Swede: yes there are some big white tails here, and you're welcome to come give it a go, but I'm sure your luck would be better at Northern Ranchers outfit.

EFB: Can't say how the hens would be short toes.... I've had weasels whittle them down before, but toes were low on the priority list I guess. What was the cause?

Hanta Yo: Thanks, I think the sight of young calves running around like that is one of the finer sights there is to see, and I never tire of watching.

Latest posts