• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Archives of the Inner Sanctum

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mountain Cowgirl

Reaction score
I read references concerning Haymaker and Flounder that apparently were some colorful characters from this forums infancy.

I am basically clueless about these two legendary hombres. I have read things like, "Where is flounder when we need him," and then the cowboys playing cupid trying to match me up with some old cowboy that goes by Haymaker. His handle alone, raises red flags ahem ahem!

I signed up in 2007 on this site, but never posted and when I ran across it again in 2021, I was unable to retrieve my old account, so I signed up using Mountain Cowgirl and then regretted my handle choice, but I was unable to change it.

I am not sure what I would choose, but some considerations are: Annie Brokely, Wild Jill Cold-Cock, Cat Nodo, Cattle Fate, Mustang Cally, Helle Star, Calamity Lane, Pearl Tart, Sister Harrah, Mattie Boss, Etta Lace, Amy Howler, Sioux Harlow, Miss Pitty, Fannie Sorter, Big Nose Fate, Molly Tombstone, Dora Deadwood, Rose Hunn, Della Nose, Diamond Hil, Baby Doe Labor, and so many more it is hard to choose. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Latest posts