• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"Are the Packers to Blame"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Anybody got a 15-30 ad on Your beef that we can use for a demo at the food shows? If you do send it in to us at www.scoringag.com .

Say STAFF,would you accept a 20 second info commerical from Circle M meats?They compete here in Michigan with other meat companys for sales and want to expand to other states. They also sell to Schwanns foods.They are interested in your new twist taking it a step farther with a live internet connection to the server and when the customer puts the tracebacked plant or animal product barcode under the reader ,the screen displays within 4 seconds the product info plus a micro brand picture of the product plus facts about it and its history. When no one is using the system paid advertizing is displayed on the montior screen which could be Circle M's.

Sorry , WE Didn't get back to you quicker as we are in Chicago for the National ID show for NAIS. If you visit our show site ,you will be able to see the agenda as it happens. http://www.scoringsystem.com/events/ The Sec. of Ag is going to report tommorow.Yes we will take those video's and we did get a couple of Cattle video's and a pork video.

Notice the proliferation of branded products??? Some are producer coops. The successful ones are getting a consistent product out there.

My point is, if there's an opportunity, take advantage of it, don't whine that someone else isn't doing it for you,

If captive supplies, (contracts to purchase, two weeks in advance), were restricted, how well would these branded beef product alliances work? Do producer CO-OPs have ownership more than two weeks prior to slaughter? Are they not just "contracting" hooks?

I agree with you PPRM, lots of opportunities, but you need to be willing to assume some risk, and provide the product that meets the specs.

And not have organizations willing to impede your ability to be creative and resourceful, in providing a product that meets consumer's differenciated needs and desires.

It's all going to be sold, why not differentiate it, and market it into the market it is suited for, that's efficiency!

STAFF,I will send you those movies to review at ScoringAg for your new Ad system. My nephew that works at KC is sending one movie ad in or has done it already.Ralphie thinks you guys will be the big hit at this years food shows.Their must be a few on this board that has a movie Ad to show,may be NFU ,FB,or the R-Calf groups have a movie ad about the cattle industry to show.

Latest posts