• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Are things really that bad in America?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Evans

Reaction score
There are these travel shows on u tube. Nick Johnson is one but there are lots of them. I haven't been in the States for probably 25 years and I watch these travel shows and I don't even recognize what I'm seeing. Honestly its hard to believe. Few places like Iowa, Wyoming and eastern M.T. still seem good and of course there are very expensive neighborhoods.
But basically rural and small town America that I knew is nothing like before and cities that used to be bad sure have not improved according to these utube shows. Is this accurate?

I don't watch YouTube so I really can't answer.
But I do know people are flocking to more rural RED states.
Then we have the problem of them bringing with them, the
problems they wanted to leave behind. I can tell you,
Wyoming is in trouble. Our legislature is no longer Conservative,
and WY was one of THE MOST Conservative states.

The majority of people who live here now, were not born in WY.

I don't watch YouTube so I really can't answer.
But I do know people are flocking to more rural RED states.
Then we have the problem of them bringing with them, the
problems they wanted to leave behind. I can tell you,
Wyoming is in trouble. Our legislature is no longer Conservative,
and WY was one of THE MOST Conservative states.

The majority of people who live here now, were not born in WY.
The Nick Johnson utube videos are very pro Wyoming. Been a while since watched the WY video's but I think riverton was worst place which compared to most other States looked like paradise.
Alberta is nothing like it used to be . 2008 things really started going down hill for us. A far off federal prime minister that hates everything about our province. Foreign politics and situations. Drugs and tons of people flocking here complaining about us but because they have their old provinces wrecked they figure they are still better off here.
Usually what happens to the States eventually happens to us up here. I don't think our drug problem is as bad yet.
Inflation is crazy and income isn't keeping up. Thank God I'm basically retired . Hope interest rates don't go nuts

Latest posts