• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Are you in mourning Loomix guy?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I just read that on Fox News...that sucks. I loved the Macho Man

macho-man-randy-savage.jpg

I GREW UP WATCHING MACHO MAN....AND ROWDY RODDY PIPER AND HULK HOGAN AND MANY OTHER "LEGENDS"......GOOD ENTERTAINMENT!! MACHO MAN, RIP!! :cry:

Randy Poffo was NOT one of my faves, but he (and many, many others) sure died too young.

He was intense, physical, and about 9/10 nuts, and should rightly be known as among the first "high flyers" of his generation. I would not have wanted to run across him in a dark alley, cause unlike that fake azz Hulk Hogan, Savage could tie you up in knots.

Just last Saturday I thought of Mach when daughter #1 went down the aisle to the strains of "Pomp and Circumstance".

RIP, Macho Man. Say hi to Benoit, Eddie, Woman, and Ray Traylor (aka Big Boss Man) for me.

loomixguy said:
Randy Poffo was NOT one of my faves, but he (and many, many others) sure died too young.

He was intense, physical, and about 9/10 nuts, and should rightly be known as among the first "high flyers" of his generation. I would not have wanted to run across him in a dark alley, cause unlike that fake azz Hulk Hogan, Savage could tie you up in knots.

Just last Saturday I thought of Mach when daughter #1 went down the aisle to the strains of "Pomp and Circumstance".

RIP, Macho Man. Say hi to Benoit, Eddie, Woman, and Ray Traylor (aka Big Boss Man) for me.

Was Benoit not the most intense wrestler ever? aka the Wolverine :D

Is this an omen for betting on- or against- Mucho Macho Man in todays Preakness :???:

Big Muddy rancher said:
loomixguy said:

Was Benoit not the most intense wrestler ever? aka the Wolverine :D

Chris Benoit is one of my all time faves. Intense ain't the word, but it'll have to do until somebody comes up with something better. :D

Now, if you wanna see Mach at his best, go to ddptv.com and settle in. Page has outdone himself by posting this footage, and his thoughts on the goings on is pretty priceless.

BANG!

Glad that I didn't bet on Mucho Macho Man-- and I hope the good that comes from Macho Mans and so many of these other muscleman/rasslers/entertainers death is the lesson to young folks of the use of steroids and all the (supposed body building products :???: ) that they use and endorse-- is that they come with a BIG cost.......

Another good place to get (free!) wrestling news and opinions is to google "Ringposts Kevin Eck Baltimore Sun". Even though he is biased somewhat against TNA Wrestling, he's pretty good. Eck was the editor of WCW magazine the last year it was in circulation.

Latest posts