• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Are you ready?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

If you aren't familiar, the list below is worth researching

King David Hotel Bombing

• LAVON Affair

• Rachel Corrie

• 3/24/1933

• USS LIBERTY

• Blood Passover

• APOLLO Affair

• Sabra + Shatila

• Jonathan Jay Pollard

• Kalgeri Plan

• Yinon Plan

• 3 Billion per year Israel

• Hart-Cellar Act

• J. J Goldberg Establishment

• Hasabara

• General Order No. 11, 1863

• 108th Congress S. 2292

• David Steiner Tape

• Urban Moving Systems Mossad

• Anti-BDS

• Arie Scher

• Count Folk Bernadotte Death

• Saqaliba

• Henry Ford Protocols of the Elders

• AIPAC registered as domestic lobby

• BBC Banned Documentary

• 2017 Most Popular Boy Name UK

• Barbary Slave Trade

• Al-Andalus Slaves

• Tachbulot Mossad

• Star of Remphan

• The Balfour Declaration

• Haavara Agreement

• Amos 7:43

• Amos 5:26

• John 8:44

• Revelations 2:9 / 3:9

• Romans 2:28

• Galatians 3:28

• John 8

• Father Menachem 1974

• Alan Sabrosky 9/11

• Lawrence Franklin Scandal

• Zundel Trial

• Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments

• Somolian - US Shadow War

• MK ULTRA

• Operation Ajax 1953 CIA/M16 Iran democracy

• Operation Mockingbird

• Hemophiliac HUV/HEPC Blood FDA Scandal

• Monsanto Bioweapons Agent Orange

• Operation Northwoods

• Operation Paperclip

• Iran-Contra Arms Deal

• WMDS in Iraq

• ATF Gunwalking scandal

• COINTELPRO

• Gulf of Tonkin

• The 1933 Business Plot

• Bohemian Grove meetings

• Federal Reserve is non-federal entity

• CIA Drug Trafficking

• White Van full of Explosives 9/11/2001

• General Motors Killed the Electric Vehicle

• Hillary under fire in Bosnia

• Dennis Hastert

• Epstein scandal

• Jerry Sandusky

• Committee of 300

• Pentagon spent $500-Million on fake Al-Qaeda

• Agenda 21

• Silent Sound Spectrum

• Correct the Record

• The Minerva Initiative DOD

• The NDAA Propaganda Initiative

• Clinton Uranium One

• IBTimes 165 billion commercial arms dealer sale

• 9 Billion in US Arms exports to Qatar

• Joseph Justus Scaliger wrote "history"

• Plastics Leak Toxins into Food

• Fluoride in the water doesn't benefit teeth

• Countess Elizabeth Bathory

• Margaret Thatcher UK Middle-Class

• Bush's New Freedom Initiative (drugs)

• Dresden Bombings Feb 14-15, 1945

• J Edgar Hoover Denied Mafia

• Dyncorp Sex Trafficking

• KBR Halliburton Human Trafficking

• Timber Sycamore

I wanted to mention to you, since you defended Jeff Sessions in the past, that he sure didn't do us any favors getting Robert Mueller as special investigator. Wondering your thoughts on that. I'm fed up with all of them that do not support our President. And now, especially Robert Mueller. Who does he think he is that can call a press conference, not take any questions and walk away saying "I'm done." ? I hope the Republicans put him on the hot seat. If they don't, they are lily-livered cowards. :mad:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYD1owIJlPU

What I can say that will probably make the most sense, and something that we likely all realize, we are smack dab in the middle of "the storm".

For most of us, this fight is not physical but psychological. And I think the riff in the country and evidence of media manipulation is quite obvious.

So within that storm of uncertainty, we are all looking for what's real. And depending on what sources we place the most trust, our opinions will differ.

Considering that our President/military is leveraging this storm of confusion against the deep itself to turn one on the other (look at Comey vs Clapper), the lack of uncertainty for the rest of us is expected as well.

What I trust first and foremost is our President. He chose Sessions early on for a position of marked importance. The rest was Kabuki theater for the purpose of confusion. If you or millions of others disagree, it matters not on this issue because what is most important is your loyalty to our country and President.

The fact that you have open dialogue about this difference of opinion means that you still have kept your mind open and still weigh all evidence. That is what you should do. A year from now, I think you will have a different opinion of Jeff. I think you will see he selflessly performed his duty knowing that many of us would question his integrity and that he placed country above himself.

As far as Mueller, he was obviously part of the swamp and involved with corruption at the FBI and uranium one scandal with Hillary. But I also believe the special council was accounted and planned for, a necessary thing. Reason being that it provided a distraction and gave the deep state a feeling of control while the military built up its forces over the past 2 years because Obama had gutted it. It allowed the President to wind down overseas wars, secure our southern border, and also disrupt money and cabal supply lines that would be used to attack us.

As long as they thought they had control, they wouldn't use insurance policies and fail safes.

Mueller though a corrupt man, was necessary kobuki theater. When the timing was right, the special council was ended by our President and per his timing.

At the same time, the President has been fully examined and no blemish was discovered. The swamp did their best. Now it is his and Atty Gen Barr's turn to examine them.

A more transparent operation could have taken place, but to have done so would have been at the expense of more lives.

Remember who controlled this storm, and who they are fighting for. That is what is most important. God bless them.

https://governmentslaves.news/2019/06/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-the-catholic-church-spent-millions-trying-to-stop-legislation-that-would-help-victims-of-pedophile-priests-get-justice/

READ THE FULL REPORT HERE: How the Catholic Church Spent Millions Against Survivors of Clergy Abuse

https://view.publitas.com/1234publications/church-influencing-state-how-the-catholic-church-spent-millions-against-survivors-of-clergy-abuse/page/1

Two mothers and a civil organization have sued the US missionary for the death of their children.

The following is a google translation:

Two mothers and a civil organization have sued the US missionary for the death of their children.

The civil society organization, Probono Initiative for Women in Uganda, together with two women, mothers of two small deceased, are suing the US missionary Renee Bach, for the death of at least 100 children who were under their medical care.

READ ALSO:

Government of Uganda confirms second death by Ebola

Renee Bach is a missionary from the United States (USA), leader of the Eastern Uganda non-governmental organization, Serving His Children (SHC), which was closed in 2015 by the District Health Officer and was ordered not to offer treatments to any other child.

The demand to Bach is for performing procedures and providing medical treatments without qualifications or any license in medicine. The petition is for the High Court of Jinja, Uganda, to close the doors of SHC.

According to the statements of both mothers, their children died in suspicious conditions and in both cases an envelope with money has been given to the mothers for the funeral expenses.

The attorney for the Probono Women's Initiative, Beatrice Kayaga, is the one who is legally assisting the mothers, as well as ensuring that Bach, without any medical qualification, has been attending to children of unsuspecting parents.

For its part, the director of SHC in the US, Lauri Bach says that Renee Bach never presented herself as a doctor or applied medical treatments.

"At no time did our founder, Renee Bach, present herself as a medical professional, experience or cause the death of any child," said Lauri Bach.

"Ms. Bach in the past provided assistance in such procedures when she requested and currently serves in an administrative capacity and participates in the fundraising for the organization," said the director.

On the other hand, the group No White Saviors is campaigning on social networks to raise awareness about this type of cases.

https://www.telesurtv.net/news/misionera-estados-unidos-acusada-muerte-ninos-uganda-20190617-0011.html

President Trump says he knows who was behind the September 11, 2001 attacks, telling ABC News's George Stephanopoulos "Iraq did not knock down the World Trade Center," adding "It were other people. And I think I know who the other people were. And you might also.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-17/trump-i-think-i-know-who-was-behind-911-attacks

Old interview at the time.
https://youtu.be/aoYXihwcp8c

Deep state in the FBI outed themselves trying to take down free speech site.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/06/16/deep-state-attack-on-8chan-fbi-special-agent-caught-manipulating-the-boards-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

Posobiac tells the truth sometimes, this is one of those times.

Michael Malice: FBI's Probe into 8Chan Is Prelude to Continued Elimination of Independent Publishers and Open Press (VIDEO)

Author and pundit Michael Malice joined Jack Posobiec on One America News on Monday.

Malice and Posobiec discussed the FBI investigation of 8Chan. This comes after the popular message board VOAT went offline several hours this past weekend.

In March an evil bloodthirsty killer stormed two mosques in ChristChurch and slaughtered 47 worshipers.

The media later reported the killer advertised the shooting—and the fact that he would stream it live—on the message board site 8chan. According to Foreign Policy 8chan is "an image-sharing site that prides itself on hosting content deemed too offensive for the internet's other cesspools."

It took authorities less than 24 hours to shut down mobile access to 8chan and VOAT in New Zealand.

New Zealand is a member of the "5 eyes" network.

8chan and VOAT boards and users are very open of their opposition to the Deep State.

Michael Malice warned that the FBI investigation of 8Chan is a prelude in the deep state and establishment media's continued assault on independent publishers and opposition websites.

Michael Malice: It's a lot easier for them to say, "Hey this is an alt-right hate speech board," they're under investigation and this is prelude to getting sites like this shut down…

Jack Posobiec: Why is it that they are talking about 8Chan? He livestreamed it on Facebook. Nobody's talking about taking down Facebook because of this guy.

Michael Malice: How it works is are you on the side of the corporate press or are you unorthodox. And the unorthodox venues are a threat to their kind of dominance because their argument is they are legitimate and anyone outside of their orbit is illegitimate and therefore pay no attention and don't listen to it.

Michael absolutely nailed it.

In 2016 smaller "unorthodox" publishers and voices pushed Donald Trump accross the finish line.

Since 2017 those voices have been intentionally silenced.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/michael-malice-fbis-probe-into-8chan-is-prelude-to-getting-small-independent-publishers-shut-down/

Latest posts