• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

As promised just for you Scott Huber

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rkaiser

Reaction score
As promised Scott, and I didn't even plan it. A video of the twin towers going down complete with sounds and visual of the demolition explosions.

http://novakeo.com/?p=338

The fuel from the jets created a massive amount of heat which caused the beams to weaken which eventually collapsed the buildings.

Let me guess, another conspiracy right (heavy sigh)?

Perhaps it was a shot from the "grassy knoll"?

~SH~

You got er SH. Came down in a perfect pile. :roll: Is this your opinion about the 44 or 46 story building #7 as well. Did the insurgents drop some fuel in there on the way by? :lol:

I watched this thing over and over again. Takes awhile to see what he's talking about. That white dust cloud and the explosions at the base of the tower happened just before the building collapsed. I watched a program on the discovery chanel one time on taking down buildings and this looked just like what was described there. Timed exsplosions starting at the center of the building and going outward will drop it right where it stands. Looks to me like thats what happened here. It appeared there were explosions at the base of the building just before it fell. I think it was a demolition.

Tumbleweed said:
I watched this thing over and over again. Takes awhile to see what he's talking about. That white dust cloud and the explosions at the base of the tower happened just before the building collapsed. I watched a program on the discovery chanel one time on taking down buildings and this looked just like what was described there. Timed exsplosions starting at the center of the building and going outward will drop it right where it stands. Looks to me like thats what happened here. It appeared there were explosions at the base of the building just before it fell. I think it was a demolition.

The terrorist groups had already tried to blow up one of the world trade centers. It did not fall. They should have had a little better security and checking for that to happen again.

I don't know this for sure, but I'll bet that building coming down forced a lot of air down thru the center of the building - air that had to come out someplace. I'm sure it would have the force and appearance of an explosion.

I am certainly no explosives expert Sandhusker, so I will not argue with how it looked.

How come building #7 came down in the same way though?

Too many questions to sit back and ignore some very simple questions.

Sandhusker said:
I don't know this for sure, but I'll bet that building coming down forced a lot of air down thru the center of the building - air that had to come out someplace. I'm sure it would have the force and appearance of an explosion.

I thought about that to but they have the sound track from the camera that was focused on it at the time. It appears there were three or four fairly even spaced explosions on the sound track and a dust cloud just before the building fell. What looked like explosions on the sound track appeared to match up with the dust cloud you can see at the base of the building. I don't recall seeing any explosions where the plane hit the building that matched up with the sound track. The dust cloud seemed to appear well before the building started to colapse. It took me a couple of hours to down load that little clip and I may have to do it again because it doesn't quite make sense to me.

rkaiser said:
I am certainly no explosives expert Sandhusker, so I will not argue with how it looked.

How come building #7 came down in the same way though?

Too many questions to sit back and ignore some very simple questions.

I don't know. Kind of a head scratcher.

check out this site... www.prisonplanet.com , scroll down left side of page to 911 archive...tons of stuff there....pics and vidios...what got me was the pics of the planes that hit the towers have something mounted underneath,possibly missles???

Latest posts