• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Asking for some prayer help.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thanks guys/girls.Mrs. has been busy so doin' for.Haven't been on much lately but nice to see she can muster up that much support.The latest news is they are both still with us.Thank God.But unfortunatly Hannah may never walk.But she was named after my Grandma and is tough little girl.

greg said:
Thanks guys/girls.Mrs. has been busy so doin' for.Haven't been on much lately but nice to see she can muster up that much support.The latest news is they are both still with us.Thank God.But unfortunatly Hannah may never walk.But she was named after my Grandma and is tough little girl.

prayers for a Christmas miracle for miss hannah!!

Thankyou all for praying for our family,its been a rough few days,the poem from Fed-up was special :)

For some reason Gods destiny for Hannah wasn't the same as the prayers we were asking,Hannah won't walk again :cry: The Dr.s fused her spine today. Yesterday she had a perforated bowel fixed and damaged intestine taken out.

Jodi and Hannah are alive,right now thats the most important thing.Hannah is this special little girl with one of the spunkiest attitudes I've ever seen...She'll adapt,right now most of our prayers are with Jodi,the only thing damaged about her is her heart...its totally broken

Our family thanks each and everyone that posted and pm'ed us...your a real special group.... :)

Mrs.Greg said:
Thankyou all for praying for our family,its been a rough few days,the poem from Fed-up was special :)

For some reason Gods destiny for Hannah wasn't the same as the prayers we were asking,Hannah won't walk again :cry: The Dr.s fused her spine today. Yesterday she had a perforated bowel fixed and damaged intestine taken out.

Jodi and Hannah are alive,right now thats the most important thing.Hannah is this special little girl with one of the spunkiest attitudes I've ever seen...She'll adapt,right now most of our prayers are with Jodi,the only thing damaged about her is her heart...its totally broken

Our family thanks each and everyone that posted and pm'ed us...your a real special group.... :)

We'll be praying for Hannah's rehab process and general healing, also for Jodi.

Your niece and Hanna have been in our prayers this weekend, as are you and mr Greg at this horrific time, we will continue to be with you all in prayer throughout the months of therapy to come. While the circumstances are different, we can empathise as our elder son Allister was diagnosed as never going to walk due to his CP, that he started to walk before his fourth birthday has always been considered a miracle by his doctors and therapists.

I will have to say God works in mysterious ways. Miracles do happen and doctors do not always know. I was never to walk after my accident, took me a year but I DID and I was OLD. I will pray for the same for little Hannah.

May God Be With Your Family...it is a test, but we all persevere.

Dawana(Easty)

Not only miracles- but look at the medical advances in the past 20 years-especially with spinal injuries and regeneration of tissue...It makes you wonder what may be developed in the next 20 years...
Not to be political--but one good thing that comes from a war- is some great advances in trauma treatment.....

Take care Greg and Mrs. Greg......

Mrs. Greg:

Our prayers are with you and yours. God doesn't always answer our prayers in the way we ask, but He does always answer. Blessings are all around. Our prayer is that each day comes with a renewed strength for your family.

Sending up prayers...

sorry to hear about the little one i can feel mamma's pain since she was driving but not much a person can do when hitting ice. don't let her beat herself up too badly we will be praying for her and hanna for healing and quick recovery

I'm so sorry this happened-so glad they were found quickly..
Please keep us updated-Much love and many prayers to all of you.

Been Praying since I first read this and continue to for all. I just have no other words.

Thank-you guys,your all great. Wanted you to know your prayers seem to be making a difference. The Dr's decided time to wean Hanna from the morphine and take the tubes out from her surgery's. She started coming out of the drugged state a few hrs later,reached down under her diaper,started scratching and saying she was itchy :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

What that means is for God to decide but boy it lifted our families spirits.

Other that that shes her normal happy Diva self :)

Mairi and Greg----I can certainly understand your elation at hearing what the doc said about little hannah!! I, too, am celebrating!!! :D :D :D I am not familiar with Canada and what they have to offer as far as spinal cord rehab!!! Is there a facility near you and your family where the precious child can rehab???? Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do for little hannah....and for the mama, too!!! God blessings be with you!!

kris and kids

Kris....the talk so far is Hannah will stay in the Stollery{childrens hospital}until after Xmas then go into the Glenrose,both these are in Edmonton which for all her family is at least a two hour drive.

The GLENROSE
Rehabilitation - Hospital Foundation

Our Mission is to support rehabilitation and to provide financial support for the enhancement of patient care, education and research at the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital.

The Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital is the largest comprehensive free-standing rehabilitation hospital in North America and the only rehabilitation centre dedicated to serving patients of all ages.

Mairi---PLEASE make sure we all have the address of Glenrose when little one makes her trip there so we can all send our love and support!!
:D :D :D

Hanna and her family thank everyone for the prayers. Its been a rough couple days for the little lady,fighting pnuemonia they had to put her breathing tubes back in and BOY she did not like that :!: :!:

We're signed into Carepages at the Stollery and get updates as they happen and can leave messages for Hanna,Her mommy and daddy,its been great for us that can't phsically be there daily but are in spirit.The Dr's are still saying paralisis from the waist down but like its been pointed out by those that have been there done that they've been wrong before and even if they aren't she'll get by with love. Just so you can picture who you've been pulling for heres some recent pics of the Diva...her Grampa calls her Paris{after Hilton...lol}

What a smile

P1194256_FS.jpg

Animal lover...her grampas dashound pups

P1194303_FS.jpg

A ski lover....maybe she'll ski again{fingers toes crossed}

P1194255_FS.jpg

Latest posts