• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Assortment of photos

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Turkey Track Bar

Reaction score
100_2303.jpg

A load of little toads

100_2305.jpg

An oat swath...should make good bull feed!

100_2308.jpg

Looks like lazy ace is a midget

100_2309.jpg

Nice oats crop

100_2310.jpg

Checking to see if it's ready to bale

100_2311.jpg

The Good Lord has been good to us this year!

100_2312.jpg

Bales & Butte

chandler2.jpg

chandler1.jpg

One of our heifer calves "Miss Luggie" :wink:

cowscalves1.jpg

View from the rear

dc1.jpg

Dakota Copper

durangosmother.jpg

Mother to the high seller in our 2007 sale

hideseek.jpg

Hide & Seek

mares1.jpg

mares2.jpg

Mares and Foals on a stormy July evening

nightstorm1.jpg

Stormy July evening

redyellowconeflower2.jpg

redyellowconeflower1.jpg

Red & Yellow Coneflower (the only one we've ever seen)

bullcalf1.jpg

Bull Calf

12yearoldcow.jpg

12 Year Old Cow...she's earning her keep

Have a great Sunday evening!

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

Looking at all that hay makes me jealous...Keep thinking thats what we could have had :roll: Just trying to get some irrigation water on some now so the heat don't burn this cutting up too-- but with everybody thinking the same its a battle for a head of water....

I like that old gal-- she's a deep old girl...You guys must not have got our heat- and some rain after we did- because even our prairie is browning up a lot now......But there is lots of grass.... :D

Sure looks great in your country.Lots better than a year ago is'nt it..

Nice crops all the way around. I love to see hay down and bales in the field. Those calves are the kind! Bet that band of mares will fit right in also. Need to post some closer up of them--hint hint.

I really loved all your pictures TTB. You just gotta love those red cattle.

I've heard of oats that were so high two tall Indians couldn't shake hands over the windrow...so where is the other Indian so we can get this in prospective? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also heard of grain hay rearend high to a tall Indian. Maybe
that's why there is only one person in the picture. :shock: :p :lol:

Thanks for sharing and I'm requesting 'up close and personal' pictures of the mares/foals too...

Good lookin country & your reds are lookin top notch. Looks like yall are havin a good baling season goin.
Thanks for the pics..............

Those are super pictures of high quality Red Angus cattle, tall gorgeous green grass, abundant oats, happy horses, a handsome hubby, a rain cloud in the making, and top-of-the-line toads. Life is good. :wink: Thanks for posting. :)

Lisa,after the year you had with the fire,you guys sooooo deserve a great year. Soo happy for you.

Loved all your pics,loved the hide and seek one...too cute :)

Thank you all for the complements.

Yes, what a difference a year makes. At this point last year, we'd just been through our second fire, and the worst was yet to come. It was a 118 at our house on July 15th last year. I think yesterday it was around 90, and a lot more humid! :lol:

Shortgrass and Faster Horses...let me get some more horse pics uploaded...Photobucket has not been my friend here recently. Sunday, I guess I just got lucky to get these photos uploaded.

Shortgrass these are a couple I had over in the Horses forum. I apologize for them not being better. It was hot the day I took them, and the flies were/are really bad. I posted them wondering what color "Newman" was going to be...dark Palamino of some kind is my guess...

100_2145.jpg

Newman being a big goof ball

newman1.jpg

newman2.jpg

yellow1.jpg

This is the sire...he's a palamino, but very dark

hunt1.jpg

Hunty and her crop out paint baby...I think he's a classy rascal

Farmgirl...lil' Luggie isn't sired by Dakota Copper, she is out of a Heaven's Sake cow and an unproved bull. She is one of the first calves out of him. Red Robin is correct, our Dakota Copper calves are generally built 'bout like she is.

OT...our weather guys are predicting rain up your way. I hope they're right, so you can get some hay put up.

Soapweed...we have hundreds of those little toads in the mud holes. Our nephews have had the time of their lives catching a few and transplanting them to their yard. We are wondering where they'll go when the holes dry up (likely in the next couple of days)?

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

Mrs.Greg said:
Lisa,after the year you had with the fire,you guys sooooo deserve a great year. Soo happy for you.

Loved all your pics,loved the hide and seek one...too cute :)

If I'd had the camera out and ready, the hide and seek would have been better. All the little calves were laying down, their ears just poking above the grass. It kinda reminded me of hippos poking their ears and noses out of the water!

Thank you...we wish we could share some of our moisture with those who need it, as we know all too well the feeling of drought :( :cry:

One think is for certain, there will be dry years and wet years, and you have make the best of both to keep the wheels rolling :wink:

Cheers---

TTB

Fabulous pics TTB!! Hats off to you all for building such an impressive herd of cattle and a beautiful band of mares! Newman sure has a hip on him! I love the color of your stud too. There was an older fella in the calf-ropin' this weekend at our rodeo, had a horse just like that. Darkest Palomino I ever seen. Someone asked him, "Would you call him a Palomino?" He smiled and said, "No, he's a bay. He's just turned grey top and bottom like me!" :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the great pictures!!! Those calves look great!! We sold our calves this week, so it is kinda boring looking out the window with no little ones playing.

You've got the eye for the good shots...the skies and background of your green grass really sets off the cattle....and the horses in the dark sky background...that's awesome! Hope to see more soon! Thanks

Nice colts. They appear to have some class to them at that! Hip to head they are the kind. Your paint baby has a classy mom it looks to me like. Good head.

Latest posts