• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Assortment of photos

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Great photos TTB. All looks well in your kneck of the woods. I just have one complaint... who ever mowed that field of oats needs to have their behind kicked!!!
Streaks left in our fields are not tolerable. I'm pretty anal about that, so I'm told.

Good grass, great stock, good crops and you can just see the ornery spilling out of Lazy Ace.

Take care

TTB,

Those are some really nice red cattle! What would be the breeding on them? It sounds like you sell some through a sale, when is it?

rross

RRoss said:
TTB,

Those are some really nice red cattle! What would be the breeding on them? It sounds like you sell some through a sale, when is it?

rross
Thank you for the compliments, we really enjoy looking at cattle and taking pictures. Grandpa started in the Red Angus business almost 50 years ago. We have a bull sale at the ranch in March and we sell some purebred heifers at different consignment sales and at the bull sale. The breeding behind the old cow would be a bull called Real Deal. The younger cow is a Brown Vacation daughter, and the heifer calf and the bull calf are out of a bull called Ridge Chandler 576.
http://old.redangus.org/cgi-bin/extped.4ge?1027049

We are very pleased with the logan bloodlines and the Dakota Copper bloodlines. We are finding the females to be outstanding mothers. The cross between Dakota Copper and Logan is very tough to beat...great bulls and heifers.

have a cold one

lazy ace

cert said:
Great photos TTB. All looks well in your kneck of the woods. I just have one complaint... who ever mowed that field of oats needs to have their behind kicked!!!
Streaks left in our fields are not tolerable. I'm pretty anal about that, so I'm told.

Good grass, great stock, good crops and you can just see the ornery spilling out of Lazy Ace.

Take care

Cert I would be the guilty party that left the corners. :oops: Its hard to make a clean corner and not spill a cold one. :shock: :lol: Its good to see you back where have you been hiding? I like the picture of the rose over in the coffee shop.

have a cold one (and I hope you don't have steel toed boots when you kick my behind)

lazy ace

Lazy Ace, the oats left standing doesn't bother me a bit, since you gotta have some evidence left of what a nice crop it was! Besides, there are good excuses, like the cows will eat it anyway, or it'll catch some snow for spring moisture.....
Nice bunch of cattle and horses, beautiful oats, and I'm sure the toads are first rate by toad standards too!

Awesome photos!!! You are getting quite handy. Love the horse photos, especially the one with several head shots. It should be framed.

Lazy Ace, get off your knees :lol:

Did you bale all that or chop some of it? How did it pile up? It is fun to have a crop like that. Congrats on good farming!

You guys have everything, I thought you had it all when you got the fainting goat that thinks he is a dog, but now a toad farm. :wink: :lol:

BRG said:
Awesome photos!!! You are getting quite handy. Love the horse photos, especially the one with several head shots. It should be framed.

Lazy Ace, get off your knees :lol:

Did you bale all that or chop some of it? How did it pile up? It is fun to have a crop like that. Congrats on good farming!

Baled it all. I'm not sure what the exact count was but should be at least 5 bales to the acre. Those are TTB's horse shots. She might get some more that will be pretty entertaining.

have a cold one

lazy ace

BRG said:
You guys have everything, I thought you had it all when you got the fainting goat that thinks he is a dog, but now a toad farm. :wink: :lol:

Would that make Lazy Ace a TOADY? :wink:

I could be in touble with Cert as well. Cuttin' hay today every two rows I left a strip to catch snow. We need everything we can get to slow the wind and hold some snow. We usually don't get much for regrowth after the hay is cut.

BRG said:

Don't forget the one eyed pony. Pedigrees on the toads are available. :wink: I think we got some real hoppers this crop. :lol: :lol:

have a cold one

lazy ace

Your landscape shots take the breath away they are so beautiful! And all the shots so crystal clear! And even your toads fly in formation!! Glad to hear you've had a wonderful year after all the bad. Praise the Lord!

Latest posts