• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"Atlas" Blizzard Ranch Relief and Aid

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Always amazed at the strength of a rancher... I have not heard one rancher from the area that is asking "where is the gov. Help" like we heard after most natural disasters on the east or west coasts.... I love everything about ranching from the critters to the strong wilof the people.....God bless you all..

Mr. Soap, is this the same group that Faster Horses was trying to set up? Do you know anything about this group? We are quite a far piece from the loss to send a calf but will support monetarily.

thanks

cracker hand said:
Mr. Soap, is this the same group that Faster Horses was trying to set up? Do you know anything about this group? We are quite a far piece from the loss to send a calf but will support monetarily.

thanks

I'm not Mr. Soap, but no, this is a different group. We are trying to establish a ranchers.net fund raiser. We are both seeking donations for the same storm that has devastated so many ranchers in South Dakota. Thanks for your interest. As soon as we have set up a fund at a bank or banks and know where to have people send donations, we will post an address here.

I'm not sure about sending money to an individual, that would be up to you.

Again, thank you for your interest.

Latest posts