• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
Make sure and be on Ranchers Net next Monday as I have a surprise for all of You!!! I got the A-Ok from Macon, and I'm sure you all will have a blast....MR, You'll need two cigarettes........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I have not seen him since he got back. Thanks for the heads up.
Hay Mike! What ya got?

katrina said:
Make sure and be on Ranchers Net next Monday as I have a surprise for all of You!!! I got the A-Ok from Macon, and I'm sure you all will have a blast....MR, You'll need two cigarettes........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OHHHHHH THE SUSPENSE IS ABSOLUTELY KILLING ME, KATRINA!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Like we'd say as kids guessing our present, " just give us a hint: what does it SOUND like?"

Alabama said:
I have not seen him since he got back. Thanks for the heads up.
Hay Mike! What ya got?

You'll have to wait until I see you!

I'll give you a hint though.........It's red, and good! :wink:

And everyone in the cafe went crazy over it! They were fighting, turning over chairs and tables, threatening their neighbors and stuff. :lol: :lol:

When is your sale Mike. I want to make it a point to be there. I saw your add in the Alabama Cattleman's.

Alabama said:
When is your sale Mike. I want to make it a point to be there. I saw your add in the Alabama Cattleman's.

Friday, Nov 4 at 11:00 A.M. Be there! We will eat after the sale. It shouldn't take but about an hour or so. If you need directions to Mr. Pates place, I'll be glad to give 'em to ya.

It's REAL good! I ain't kidding!

Alabama said:
Pate's is south of your place on AL 21 on the left. I think that is right.

Nope. Go straight by my place on the Old Selma Rd.

Take a right one half mile past the 2nd bridge. (2nd Big bridge that is)

Go to dead end and turn left on Robinson Switch Road.

1 mile on right.

Latest posts