• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Attention Macon

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jassy

Reaction score
I got this message from Jersey Lilly this morning, and this is the first time that I have been able to get on Ranchers today too. So I'm passing these errors messages on from her..thanks

Chris...could you do me a favor. Could you copy and paste this in a message to Macon on Ranchers and tell him this is the error message I keep getting.....I can't get on again. Maybe this will give him something to go on to get it fixed. Thanks girl.

phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '187' for key 2

Here too. It does cut down on the time I spend doing visiting and promotes working so it's not such a bad thing.

I think if you will delete Ranchersnet off your favorites list or book mark or whatever your existing path is, go to google get back here and re enter Ranchersnet into your favorites list you might have better luck.
That is unless Macon has booted you out :D
good luck

Same here. I ran a scan did a defrag and a disc clean up and it helped a bit. Going to delete all my ranchers stuff and reset it all.

I have got the message, "in De-bug mode" sometimes too. I am not sure, but I don't think it is just when I try to open ranchers net. If I close and start the internet again it will usually work for me.

HAY MAKER said:
I think if you will delete Ranchersnet off your favorites list or book mark or whatever your existing path is, go to google get back here and re enter Ranchersnet into your favorites list you might have better luck.
That is unless Macon has booted you out :D
good luck

Worked for me , thanks HM !

I have problems with the site going back to the previous page after you make a post or PM. I have to manually go back to see my post . Anyone else have this problem ?

Latest posts