• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

August 5, 2013 Morning session

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
PeachhauledusuptheEliRoad800x600_zps32bf67be.jpg

Pulling some bulls. Peach saved Nick, Lisa, and me several miles of riding by delivering us to a far pasture along a gravel road.
We pulled bulls from three different pastures and wound up back home at noon for dinner.
LazyWP800x600_zpsedcb8505.jpg

LazyWP
LisaofLWLeatherfame800x600_zps34bc6627.jpg

Lisa of LW Leather fame. She only had a few over twenty rides on her new three-year-old horse. The horse did very well.
My nearest neighbor to the south raised the horse and sold it to Lisa.
Tiptoeingthroughthetulipsandsunflowers800x600_zpse20775b2.jpg

Tiptoeing through the tulips, sunflowers, and soapweeds
Lookingforbulls800x600_zps564e28b8.jpg

Looking for bulls
Nickscanningthedistanthills800x600_zps9ac9ebe3.jpg

Nick scanning the distant hills
Yellowstonescanningtheglareofanearbypond800x600_zps07596ece.jpg

Yellowstone scanning a nearby pond
Lisagoingafterabull800x600_zps2853fbef.jpg

Lisa going after a bull
Meantimewefoundafootrotvictim800x600_zps0364777f.jpg

Meanwhile we found a foot rot victim.
Trailingsomebulls800x600_zps19185ac0.jpg

Trailing some bulls
Lookslikeaheadlesshorsebuiltfortwo800x600_zps1ce7c4fd.jpg

Looks like a headless horse built for two
Whatsay800x600_zpsd2697ee5.jpg

What say?
Thesetwofinefolksaregreathelp800x600_zps59258680.jpg

These two fine folks are great help and fun to work with. I hope they enjoyed the morning as much as I did. :)

Yep Flyin' S, he gets lucky once in a while. I'm not telling how many loops they threw, :lol:

Soap, I love the headless horse built for two. That's funny, I don't care who ya are.

Lisa, I was admiring your 3-year old. He's certainly is nice-looking and he seems like he is an extra-ordinary colt. I bet you're having a lot of fun with him. Looks like you have him going super!! Congratulations!! I hope we get to see more pictures of him.

I'm always curious as to bloodlines. Not that it matters to everyone, as has been mentioned here before. Like I say, it's merely curiosity on my part, and I find it interesting. Sometimes REAL interesting! :D

It is always fun to go help other people. I should have taken Soap with me on my little road trip the next day. Put 2200 miles on in 3 days. Spent all of Wednesday with my new grandson. Came back up through Arkansas, to pick up a trailer. It was a whole bunch easier to pull bulls, then the driving!!

LazyWP said:
It is always fun to go help other people. I should have taken Soap with me on my little road trip the next day. Put 2200 miles on in 3 days. Spent all of Wednesday with my new grandson. Came back up through Arkansas, to pick up a trailer. It was a whole bunch easier to pull bulls, then the driving!!

Congratulations on the new grandson! How about posting pictures of the grandson and of the trailer?

Latest posts