• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

B C Lookout

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I flushd a cow to him this fall(check back in a year). He is at the stud in Strafford, Mo. He has a rear that goes for on forever and he fleshes incredibly easy and I would guess 5.5 frame(frame judging is not my strong suit). Dad saw his sire Legend at stud this fall they said they have to really restrict his feed intake or he will get very fat very fast. I will have several Legend sired calves this spring.

RR he is a very thick easy doing bull. We collected him at hawkeye for some time. Really has a lot of power and muscle.

I like big footed bulls like a big footed horse. And a bull without feet can pass on the rest of the package. I too would like to know how he stands and moves.

very correct legs and feet on him, and has no problem moving around. His story is the same as a lot of Ohlde bred bulls he was very easy to get too fat.

His dispostion was good, I was never afraid to go in the pen with him and he knew the meaning of personal space.

He has good feet although I tend to look at the toe more closely than many. We were there when no one was there and got in the pen with him and walked him quite a lot he gave me no indication of being mean or flighty. Marathon was there also he was very good, just not as deep.

Latest posts