• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Back in the computer saddle

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
Mrs. H and I finally gave up on trying to fix the old handcrank computer and bought a new one. So as quick as i can figure out how to load pictures from my camera to the new 'puter i will be able to catch ya'll up on what we are up to. PM me if you'd like my new email address. I sure enjoy checking in on ya'll and treasure the many great friends we have made thanks to ranchers.net

Dylan Biggs said:
LH, how comfortable is sitting a computer? :)

You just swing a leg over, face to the front, screw your hat down tight and dig a spur! You do have watch out for the mouse because Haymaker taught us all what happens when any rodent gets under your mounts tail! :shock: :lol: :lol: To be honest, i am a lot more comfortable looking over a pair of ears at the desert than navigating a keyboard. But i have "met" some neat people thanks to my seat on the hurricane deck at ranchers.net

Dang that would be sumthin............get that mouse under your tail :shock: aint nuthin worse than a dang computer that wont work.
good luck

We had to get us a new one to. I found out water and computers don't mix. The wife came home yesterday with a touch screen all in one computer. :D

Latest posts