• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Backup feed system for N. of the Border.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tap

Reaction score
log_skidder.jpg

:)

Hey, Tap.... What's the "horsepower" rating on that tractor? I like the "hood ornament"! :shock:

My buddies had a pet moose last year-she'd got orphaned in a forest fire-pretty cool animal. That's a good photoshop job whoever did it-imagine the neck yoke you'd need for a team of them to keep their horns apart LOL.

Northern Rancher said:
My buddies had a pet moose last year-she'd got orphaned in a forest fire-pretty cool animal. That's a good photoshop job whoever did it-imagine the neck yoke you'd need for a team of them to keep their horns apart LOL.

How long did they keep it? That is a very unusual "pet" for sure!

Not sure if she's still hanging around or not-those cow moose are scary stuff at calving time-kind of the 'EXT's' of the wild kingdom. When that hair stands up on their back it's game on.

S.S.A.P he's not legic to it ... The neighbors keep daring him to see what happens when he puts his tongue on it! His wife banned him from having metal object on the property, just for his own safety 8)

Latest posts