• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Baker's Coyote Calling Contest being protested...again!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Coyote calling contest starts tonight, but the howling has already
begun.

www.billingsgazette.com

Jan. 11, 2007 if anyone wants to take a look.
If you do, be sure to scroll down for the readers comments.
WOW!!!

The spokesman for the contest should think before he talks...
gives them too much ammuntion, IMO, and sounds foolish.

I forgot to ask Luke when he came in but he went to the checkin, I guess it must not have been to bad. But it was suppose to be. You know why can't those people focus on the homeless living in boxes when it's this cold. Then they could really have a feeling of accomplishment, instead of protesting a coyote calling?? :mad: :???:

Heel Fly said:
I forgot to ask Luke when he came in but he went to the checkin, I guess it must not have been to bad. But it was suppose to be. You know why can't those people focus on the homeless living in boxes when it's this cold. Then they could really have a feeling of accomplishment, instead of protesting a coyote calling?? :mad: :???:

Fred Thompson was filling in for Paul Harvey today. He said that in California, shelter was being offered to homeless people. Most of the homeless were turning down the offers because they were perfectly happy freezing in their cardboard box homes. :?

Heel Fly said:
Way to go Soapweed,,, tear me off my soap box!!

Sorry, didn't mean to. :wink:

The homeless folks are better people than the Liberals. At least the cardboard box dwellers are happy doing what they are doing, and aren't trying to make everyone else change their lifestyles to comply with Liberal ideologies.

Soapweed said:
Heel Fly said:

Fred Thompson was filling in for Paul Harvey today. He said that in California, shelter was being offered to homeless people. Most of the homeless were turning down the offers because they were perfectly happy freezing in their cardboard box homes. :?
Of course they are "happy" in their mattress cartons. If they went to the "shelters", they couldn't suck up their rot-gut "Nancy Pelosi" wine! Why - it wouldn't be 'Fair!" Isn't that a Crock?!

DOC HARRIS

FH,

Talked to my father-in-law outside of Seattle over the weekend.

He couldn't think why he had heard about Baker, MT on the news there, but he had a day or so earlier.

When I said 'coyote calling', he said, "That's it!"

What do the Hollywood types say? "Even bad pubilicity is good?"

Badlands

In this freeze event we just had they interviewed the homeless people camping right outside the shelter downtown.

One of the men was asked why he wasn't in the shelter. "Hell, they got all kinds of rules in there."

Then they asked the shelter manager why on earth they would put someone out in the cold--they are human beings after all.

The shelter manager wasn't having any of it, pointed to the rules on the wall and said: "Five rules. No drinking. No drugs. No fighting. No stealing. No obscenities. If you can't obey the rules, you can't stay. What's the problem?"

God bless her!

Doc,

You can't just insult others, even if they aren't your favourite people, they are underpriveliged and down on their luck, you can't stereotype all of them. Just like, for instance, the stereotyical country folk. They think we are all rebelling rednecks with guns, drive rusted out trucks and live off of budweiser.

Now tell me? Is it fair to stereo type all of these peole when they are many good ones ou there, just down on their luck?

Latest posts