• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Balderdash!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mountain Cowgirl

Reaction score
I call balderdash! Ranchers do not start to look like the animals they are around the most. Last afternoon at friends this was the topic of discussion. They showed many examples of compelling photographic evidence, all horses, and dogs and their owners that did have a resemblance.

They all agreed since I was around cattle more than any other animal in my life, I did in fact look like a cow. No one said old, but I got the drift. I called balderdash and auction day cow poo but they insisted I was in denial. I admitted to being in Denio for a short time years ago when I made a trip to Nevada, but that was in the past.

This morning I took this photo of myself, from last winter, cut it out of its mundane background, and overlayed it on a cow photo to prove to them, I do not resemble a cow in any way. I am emailing them all now and expect apologies within the hour.

MC.jpg

Last edited:
Instead of getting due apologies, the only email reply I received said, "I rest my case."
I am sure glad I never raised hogs. Here is are some non-ranchers with their favorite animals.

421234PMqylWeS.jpg
4212226pMwDdrvS.jpg
42121503ZH4ad71.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts