• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

bale deck cost...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

RSL

Reaction score
Just wondering what a reasonable type price for a truck mounted bale deck like a Hydradek or a hydra bed is? I can't really find any prices listed on this stuff on the web.

http://www.triple-c-inc.com/

Go to dealer locator, and you can get a phone# to call for prices. It will vary according to what you are putting it on and how it is equipped for a new unit. I'll bet you might want to look at these used units. My Hydrabed is 20 years old and works like new.

slim 2 said:
Priced out a new Falcan Multi-Deck, $13,800 installed on a Dodge dually, I am trying to sell my 8 year old hydradec first.

That should come with the truck... :lol:

I don't know where you are located or if this will help, but a shop in Duchess, Alberta deals with a lot of bale decks and installs them. When we priced one out several years ago, it would have been about 10K for a brand new model, installed. The shop is called Centennial Garage if memory serves me correctly. Even found their website for you: www.centennialgarage.net

Latest posts