• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Baltimore Mayor Let Them Riot

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
by Katie McHugh27 Apr 20152278

During a Saturday briefing, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said her city government "gave those who wished to destroy space to do that," seemingly approving of the rioters who smashed the city's police vehicles in the wake of the death of Freddie Gray.

Gray, a man with a drug rap sheet arrested on a weapons conviction, suffered a spinal cord injury–perhaps due to rough handling by police–and died on April 19. Reports are inconclusive, however, and the police are not talking.

Rawlings-Blake said:

I've made it very clear that I work with the police, and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters could exercise their right to free speech. It's a very delicate balancing act because while we tried to make sure they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we gave those who wished to destroy space to do that, as well. And we worked very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to deescalate. And that's what you saw.

Rioters destroyed cop cars in a frenzy, while the police hung back. They attacked a wheelchair-bound woman, and a man wearing a #BlackLivesMatter shirt tried to stab a terrified bystander.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fraternal-Order-of-Police-Lodge-34-Maryland-Transportation-Authority-Police/104530195830?fref=photo

This may be an excellent time for her to announce her candidacy for the Democratic Presidential Nomination. Keeping Hope and Change Alive! She appears to be very qualified. Hillary's ass is on the line.

There's an old song which should be retitled to, "Al" Be There.

Al Sharpton calls on Loretta Lynch for 'justice' for Freddie Gray

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Monday, April 27, 2015
Al Sharpton announced Monday that he's heading to Baltimore to help protesters organize a two-day march for Freddie Gray, a 25-year-old black man who died this month after sustaining serious injuries while in police custody.

"I have been asked by many in the Baltimore area since day one to get involved in the justice for Freddie Gray movement," the civil rights leader said in a statement on his National Action Network website. "I will come to Baltimore this week at the invitation or Rev. Westley West, who has led vigils daily there, along with local clergy, and morning radio show host Larry Young who has headed our Baltimore chapter of NAN for the last decade."

Mr. Gray died April 19 after his voice box was crushed and his spine nearly severed while in police custody. The police department has suspended with pay the six officers who played a role in apprehending and transporting Mr. Gray as they investigate his death.

"It is my intention to come and have a meeting with grassroots activists and faith leaders to schedule a two-day march in May from Baltimore to Washington," Mr. Sharpton's statement continued. "The march will bring the case of Freddie Gray, Eric Garner, Walter Scott, Eric Harris to the new Attorney General, Loretta Lynch. Ms. Lynch, in her new role that we all supported, must look and intervene in these cases. Justice delayed is justice denied."

Near-nightly protests have been held in the city since Mr. Gray's death, with one group turning violent Saturday following a largely peaceful mass demonstration.

Officials said Monday the investigation would be completed by May 1 and then handed to state prosecutors, who would decide whether or not to bring state criminal charges.

http://clashdaily.com/2015/04/obama-sends-3-wh-officials-to-freddy-grays-funeral-i-believe-zero-were-sent-to-chris-kyles/#

OBAMA SENDS 3 WH OFFICIALS TO FREDDY GRAY'S FUNERAL: I Believe Zero Were Sent To Chris Kyle's

"It is my intention to come and have a meeting with grassroots activists and faith leaders to schedule a two-day march in May from Baltimore to Washington," Mr. Sharpton's statement continued.

oh goody,.. a weekend of shopping :)

having been through Baltimore on more occasions then I can count.. it is a slum (except a few blocks here and there that taxdollars have knocked down the blight and put up some fancy government funded facility.

let me put it this way.. they can't "give away" houses in Baltimore.. and if these thugs keep setting fires.. street after street of old dilapidated row homes will only be put out when they are a pile of ashes..

Sounds like "a fire might cause $5million in improvements."

I like how the mayor clearly says on tape "give them room to destroy" then says she never said any such thing.

I enjoy seeing a lot of them dressed like ISIS members.

Maybe black facemasks and hoodies should be banned?

They've got even less class and brains than Kansas State fans.

Mike said:
The thugs made sure the houses burned completely by cutting the fire hoses. :roll:

I talked to a friend earlier today, he is pretty sure the stores and homes started on fire is where asians have opened stores and lived.

So don't expect the media to find and interview those who lost everything so thugs could vent their so-called anger..

Latest posts