• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Barn Raisin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A great heavy duty product Shortgrass. I well remember the first barn I helped my Dad build after I left school. It used 36 poles like these of yours and my job was to dig them in three feet deep. With a spade a crowbar and rocky terrain it made for a long summer :shock: Looking back I wonder if it was a task designed to test my resolve about pursuing a career in agriculture.

Wow, when you build something, you build it to last... I remember your corrals too :D . Looks very nice, and I'm sure your cows appreciate it. It's fun to build something, and see it work.

gcreekrch said:
Shouldn't have been too hard a'diggin'. The wind in that country would have blown all the rocks off centuries ago. :wink:

I just came in an checked the comments on this thread. This one is classic :lol: :lol: :lol: I liked it, and you ain't so very far from wrong. :roll: :roll:

Shortgrass said:
gcreekrch said:
Shouldn't have been too hard a'diggin'. The wind in that country would have blown all the rocks off centuries ago. :wink:

I just came in an checked the comments on this thread. This one is classic :lol: :lol: :lol: I liked it, and you ain't so very far from wrong. :roll: :roll:

It doesn't happen everyday Shortgrass but the days I can give someone a smile or a laugh are winners to me. :D

gcreekrch said:
Shortgrass said:
gcreekrch said:

It doesn't happen everyday Shortgrass but the days I can give someone a smile or a laugh are winners to me. :D

I'd think most days are winners :nod:

If we aren't laughing with ya were laughing at ya. :wink: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts