• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Barry is going to tell on them....."tattle tail"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
"And he said to me, 'Eric, don't call my bluff.' He said, 'I'm going to the American people with this.'"

What a man child.....he didn't get his way today, he'll probably be on the links, tomorrow. :lol:

"Oh, Mr President, what a great drive. I could never do 100 yds. with a 1 wood. No, no, let me replace that divot for you"

During the meeting, Speaker of the House John Boehner reportedly challenged the President to offer real spending cuts. He said the gimmicks and accounting tricks that Washington has used for decades are not applicable here, according to the GOP aide.

When White House officials allegedly attempted to justify budgetary gimmicks, the House Speaker John Boehner said pointedly and, "We're not doing that anymore," according to the GOP aide.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20079304-503544.html

President Barack Obama abruptly walked out of a stormy debt-limit meeting with congressional leaders Wednesday, throwing into serious doubt the already shaky negotiations, according to GOP sources …

"Eric, don't call my bluff," the president said, warning Cantor that he would take his case "to the American people." He told Cantor that no other president — not Ronald Reagan, the president said — would put up with the treatment he was getting from the House majority leader. …

"He shoved back and said 'I'll see you tomorrow' and walked out," House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) told reporters in the Capitol after the meeting.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/58937.html

man-child-obama.jpg

Sounds like the Messiah ought to stop at the ol' watering hole. Methuselah would keep buying rounds all night, just so they could sit there and keep blaming Bush for all their troubles. Eh?

Latest posts