• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bball for the girls

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
Had the pleasure of spending the evening with ranchwife and her hubby watching ranchwife jr/demo driver/gus playing bball. The location is about halfway between us and them so we kinda met in the middle, didn't kill any deer coming or going so it was just a fun night with some great people. The big green did not have a good night at all, but the demo driver showed us alot of spunk and pure determination which is what I expect from a kid like her with good EPD's and the right growing environment. :wink:

Nothing but net from the charity line
gus1.jpg

This girl has some scrap in her for sure
gus2.jpg

Great D for a girl half the size. (That is not half sized heart)
gus5.jpg

Good game Jessica/Gus/Demo driver/all around good kid :!:

sw----gus sure takes losing a game hard....blames herself for every little mistake made (even those not made by herself), so she was pretty bummed out when the whole night was over, but I have no doubt that these pix and your kind words will definitely ease her heartache!!! :D :D

When most folks ask where she learned to play "tackle basketball", I blame the hubby (whose motto is "no blood, no foul" :shock: )

Sure had a GREAT evening with you folks and simply cannot wait to see you all again!! Off to district tournaments in Belgrade starting Wednesday!!!

Latest posts