• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Beautiful

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
1. IluvAltaBeef
Picture011.jpg

2. MN Farmgirl
imag0057.jpg

3. JF Ranch
_tCIMG0538.jpg

4. Ranchy
Image-926.jpg

5. Ryan
DSCN2661.JPG

6. MTgirl
church.jpg

7. Jassy
S107Cross-1.jpg

8. milkmaid
wagonwheelresized.jpg

9. Lilly
2007-11-04-004-Beauty.jpg

10. Soapweed
ProudtobeanAmerican.jpg

Yes they are numbered right. I only had 9 entries. But in case I get a late entry I hafta do the poll to 10 because it won't let me add numbers to the voting after I submit it.

So at this time only vote on #s 1 thru 9.

Lilly,I'm wondering if maybe stockdogs thought number one was supposed to be two separate pics.

I'm not voting,I can't pick just one,they're all awesome entries. :!:

Mrs.Greg said:
Lilly,I'm wondering if maybe stockdogs thought number one was supposed to be two separate pics.

Yeap maybe so, cuz I hadda look twice at that one myself.

Ok....now...we gotta full contest. Had someone submit one to fill that 10th spot. :D

You know, I thought that was two separate pictures too. I could not figure out what the second one was for sure. It makes much more sense now and what a beautiful photograph.

They are ALL things of beauty. I thought sure we'd see jigs wife and PPRM's...what a disappointment we didn't.

Thanks all, for entering.

Oh my! They are each beautiful in their own way. I just went with my gut but wished we could have 4 or 5 votes on this one. Congrats to all the entrants. :tiphat:

This catagory will need to be done again in the future. I didn't submit one and I should have :? . Oh well, maybe next time :) .
Great job to everyone that has submitted pics!! They are all wonderful!

Latest posts